Liz Earle TSV 5/7/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

After deliberating since midnight :confused: I've finally taken the plung & bought the TSV :). I know I won't regret it it;s just that my bank balance will :eek:

After deliberating since midnight :confused: I've finally taken the plung & bought the TSV :). I know I won't regret it it;s just that my bank balance will :eek:

Hi Weshpenguin, I see you're new to ST, so a big welcome! You'll have lots of fun here, but you will discover that - as you seem to have already worked out - your bank balance will find the whole forum experience highly traumatizing!!!

Ordered mine just after midnight. Let's hope this TSV sells out so we can have some OTO's. In the 11am show I think they said they had sold 10,000.

:kittydance:

Purely from trying to help you out Tabitha :rolleyes:, I succumbed and purchased the TSV as I've run out of some of the products. I wasn't going to ... but you forced me ... that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. :D

Not sure about the bag in this TSV, or for storing things, but for a travelling wash bag? it has no handles or any way to carry it.

Choppysocks, it looks similar to one I had with a TSV before and it's a great bag IMO. If it's the same style, there is a small piece of chain at the end of the zip which you can hang over a hook. Very well made.

Can't believe it. I have just had a look on my account and it says that my LE has been despatched !!!!

Bet it takes ages to get here.

:cat3:

Do you think QVC are getting wise to the sell-outs and make sure there is enough LE to last the day? I've only been watching QVC for about 4 years but don't recall ever seeing a sell-out on Liz Earle TSVs.

How many Liz Earle TSVs do QVC do per year?

I have been using LE for 9 years now since buying a TSV in April 1999 and I remember lots of TSV's selling out early in the day, some in the 10/11am hour in the morning.
Think it is 3 times a year now, one approx every 4 months

I have been using LE for 9 years now since buying a TSV in April 1999 and I remember lots of TSV's selling out early in the day, some in the 10/11am hour in the morning.
Think it is 3 times a year now, one approx every 4 months

Bluebell, I remember when they used to sell out really early. I can't remember the last time one sold out.

Can't believe it. I have just had a look on my account and it says that my LE has been despatched !!!!

Bet it takes ages to get here.

:cat3:

Mine has too Tabatha! Despatched hurrah!!!! Its Royal Mail.Hope you get yours fast xxx

Just checked my account and mine's on the way too.! :)

I remember the days when the TSV always sold out, sometimes very early in the day. Now, they seem to struggle to even go limited. I wonder why? Perhaps it's because so many regular users now prefer to buy direct from LE and only pay the one P&P cost. I definitely think it's those charges which have had a major effect on QVC's sales!!!!

I bought C&P and Toner last week from LE and hoped to pass on the TSV but I could not resist. I think the bag was too tempting for me. I have no will power ....:eek: I love LE so I'll use them all apart from the self tanning.(I can share with my sister, my daughter and mother in law, too.) Great value!:)

Eventually went for it at 5 minutes to midnight, was ummming and arrring all day. Talk about panic buying - lol!

Latest posts

Back