Liz Earle TSV 5/7/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ohhhhh I cant wait Bbella cant wait!!! I love the bags too. Does it have handle on at all?

Mine was despatched Saturday too, so cant wait, hopefully the postie wont come in the middle of the night and throw it over the gate! I will keep a look out. My hubby will pinch the Scrub he loves it, but he can have that, and then HE can order me FULL size from Liz Earle Site, and then he will have to just add in a few more goodies of her website, to make it worth while with one P and P LOL!!!!

No handle on the bag Dazzler, but it is really roomy. There's enough space for all the TSV goodies and more.

Hope yours arrives soon!

Crikey that was quick for QVC! mine was shipped yesterday but I don't hold up much hope of seeing it this week but I may be wrong :D

The weather is very bad here too Snuffles. Hope you get your pronto and have fun when it arrives!!!:D

Postie did arrive - sadly not with TSV - and as I opened the door to him the guttering went! He got absolutely soaked!!! I hope the Royal Mail don't decide to sue - or worse still cross me off the round!

Postie did arrive - sadly not with TSV - and as I opened the door to him the guttering went! He got absolutely soaked!!! I hope the Royal Mail don't decide to sue - or worse still cross me off the round!

How embarrassing for you- but if the weather was bad he was probably wet anyway.

Maybe the TSV will come tomorrow- if you aren't blacklisted by RM!!

oh dear Snuffles !!Big hugs to you and fingers crossed, it arrives tomorrow- mine has not arrived yet either, still waiting for my juicer to ship, but QVC say it is going to be despatched today

Ha! Take it from one who knows from bitter experience: QVC delivery dates take between 5 to 7 working years. Honestly, Dazzler, no wonder you're always hitting the sherry bottle. It can be very frustrating standing at the window with eyes gazing yearningly and hopefully at the road in the futile dream that something ordered 4 weeks ago is currently speeding towards your address....

Ha! Take it from one who knows from bitter experience: QVC delivery dates take between 5 to 7 working years. Honestly, Dazzler, no wonder you're always hitting the sherry bottle. It can be very frustrating standing at the window with eyes gazing yearningly and hopefully at the road in the futile dream that something ordered 4 weeks ago is currently speeding towards your address....

Your delivery times are the stuff of bad dreams, iclaudipuss! Is Manchester in a parallel universe? Get out there and let rip at Royal Mail.

Nice to see Dazzler so excited.........sherry??

bbelle, I'm convinced that someone has sneakily moved Manchester to just down the road from the planet Zargon - it's most inconvenient and I feel that I was insufficiently briefed.
As to Dazzler and the sherry: yes, it must be said she is starting earlier and earlier each day. And when she runs out of the stuff, well, who else but Dazzy would think of creating a drink by the name of Harpic and tonic?

bbelle, I'm convinced that someone has sneakily moved Manchester to just down the road from the planet Zargon - it's most inconvenient and I feel that I was insufficiently briefed.
As to Dazzler and the sherry: yes, it must be said she is starting earlier and earlier each day. And when she runs out of the stuff, well, who else but Dazzy would think of creating a drink by the name of Harpic and tonic?

Mmmm, is it a complicated recipe?

(yeah, I know, waaaay off topic!!)

Just one third Harpic to two thirds tonic I think. Of course, you would have to check with our resident alcohol expert. Where's Dazzler when you need her?

Fine thanks! Managed to resist the LE TSV, but now that everyone who has received theirs is so excited, I'm wondering whether I should have got it... It's just my bank balance could not have coped with the strain...:(

I know what you mean re bank balance. I am giving the L'occitane a miss as I have loads already. My Liz Earle should arrive soon and I cant wait, they shipped it Saturday so it may perhaps arrive by about Thursday I would think. Glad you are ok xxxxxeverything is fine this end xxx

Good! Glad you're doing fine and probably very excited at the prospect of receiving your LE parcel! Do let us know how you find it, and if the bag lives up to expectation, so that I can enjoy this TSV vicariously...:D

It's here!!!!:ANYWORD:

Yes, my Liz Earle TSV has just arrived, delivered by my lovely postie (see the post 'You know when you are a QVC addict', lol).

I know and have used all the products I'm thrilled to get them and the bag is a good size with three compartments, one with a zip.

I think it is a fantastic TSV and I hope you are all as pleased as me. Off to play with the self-tan.:D

Btw, I ordered it on QVCMobile on Friday and it was despatched on Saturday.
Really speedy delivery!!

Wow that was quick. I can't believe you received it so quickly.

Can't wait for mine to arrive now !!!

:kittydance:

Latest posts

Back