Liz Earle TSV 5/7/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wow that was quick. I can't believe you received it so quickly.

Can't wait for mine to arrive now !!!

:kittydance:

The delivery times really seem to have speeded up here- most parcels now arrive in 2- 3 days.:) Previously, it took quite a while for items to get to Northern Ireland.

Do any other NI FMs think delivery times have speeded up, after QVC have despatched?

tabatha, I'm sure you'll be really pleased with this TSV. :ANYWORD:

I have noticed that delivery times have improved. I wonder if this is because of a decrease in sales - holidays / credit crunch ? Or just because the problem has been addressed?

Mine has arrived and it is a really nice selection. The bag is excellent for holiday use and I am impressed but not surprised by its quality. LE is fab! :)

I have just tried the sheer pink lip shimmer and I love it. This will be perfect for those days when I want to give the lipstick a rest and go for a more natural look. I think I will buy another one of these from LE directly because I am not sure if it is a regular stock item.

Last edited:
I'll use everything except the C+P and skin repair, for which I already have a willing recipient.

I'm getting childishly excited about getting another small skin tonic spritzer as I broke my last one and I find them very useful!:D

I used the Instant Boost Skin Tonic daily but this is the first spritzer I've had and I'm addicted already!! I seems to deal with the T-zone oilyness that appears a few hours after I've put on my makeup.

Mine arrived too today and I am so pleased with it.

The bag is fab, a lovely baby blue colour and it is really well made like others have said.

I haven't tried the self-tan as yet as my eczema has flared up so will have a try of it once it has died down.

All in all am very pleased and happy with everything :)

Mine arrived today!!! impressed as always. The bag is fab, but it would have been better if it had a strap on it. Very well made though.

Mine arrived today!!! impressed as always. The bag is fab, but it would have been better if it had a strap on it. Very well made though.

I knew you would like it Dazzler. Are you spritzing away like mad then? :ANYWORD:

Mine has arrived too - lovely postie had stashed it away for me to find when I arrived home from work. I'm pleased with it - think the bags lovely. Glad I took the plunge & bought it.

Latest posts

Back