Liz Earle TSV 5/7/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Great Ratbag, we just need Tabatha's to arrive now. Bet hers will arrive today too.
I think the bag is fab, but would have prefered a handle on it

Great Ratbag, we just need Tabatha's to arrive now. Bet hers will arrive today too.
I think the bag is fab, but would have prefered a handle on it

:hellocat:

Just thought I would let you know - it arrived :) :)

The bag is really nice.

T x

:dog1:

Brilliant Tabatha I knew yours would come today I had a feeling it would.

Fallen Angel - The service from Liz Earle is always outstanding.

still waiting for mine and it was shipped on saturday well done everyone who've got theres hope mine comes by tomorrow if I ordered from LE it would have been here by monday or tuesday never get anything earlier than 5 days with flipping QVC

still waiting for mine and it was shipped on saturday well done everyone who've got theres hope mine comes by tomorrow if I ordered from LE it would have been here by monday or tuesday never get anything earlier than 5 days with flipping QVC

awwww JO. I hope it comes for you soon. It is quick direct from Liz Earle. Fingers crossed it arrives for you tomorrow.

Mine is at the PO - I am usually at work when the potie comes and now my neighbour is out all day as well.

So now I still hear the ghostly voice of qvc telling me that I can order in the privacy of my own home and if I do have to pay p and p. well, that more than covers the petrol to town the parking fee etc - well now I am paying both!!!

Can't you make an arrangement with the postie to leave parcels in the recycle bin? Mine knows if I am not in to leave parcels there or in my newspaper delivery box. It also works out very well because DH doesn't get to find most of them!

Mine arrived today. How fab is that bag? The only item that is new to me is the Pink Lip Shimmer. Doesn't actually show on my lips but is very moisturising - better than the Superbalm.

Can't you make an arrangement with the postie to leave parcels in the recycle bin? Mine knows if I am not in to leave parcels there or in my newspaper delivery box. It also works out very well because DH doesn't get to find most of them!

Mia, this is what I would call a cunning plan!

I have mine! I think this is a good TSV and the bag really is very good - I've had a couple of Gatineau bags and they are awful bling type make up bags like something from the pound shop. This LE bag is something I would pay money for. :)

Latest posts

Back