Liz Earle TSV 31/8/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Liz Earle 4 Piece Collection TSV 31/08/24 (Under £50 + post & 4 Easy Pays)

200ml Cleanse & Polish RRP £33 + post
200ml Cleanse & Polish Natural Neroli RRP £30 + post
200ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic RRP £18 + post
50ml Superskin Advanced Firming Serum In Moisturiser RRP £49 + post

Total RRP £130 + post (an amazing deal no matter what)

Attachments

• LE TSV 1.png
    LE TSV 1.png
    544 KB · Views: 0
  • LE TSV 2.png
    LE TSV 2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • LE TSV 3.png
    LE TSV 3.png
    881.3 KB · Views: 0
  • LE TSV 4.png
    LE TSV 4.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • LE TSV 5.png
    LE TSV 5.png
    885.7 KB · Views: 0
It’s a brilliant deal if you use all the products. Which is true of any TSV!
But many of us are finding cheaper alternatives that are just as good or even better than LE. £33 for a tube of C&P is just crazy!
So if you compare to Superdrug, their hot cloth cleanser is £5.99 but always on buy one get one half price. So under £9 for 400mls. Bit better than the £63 for the above set!
Of course, if you still buy all the LE products this is a great deal, as you buy the cream and get the rest free…. But for me, it’s an expensive way to try the cream and I will wait for a 30% discount sale.

It’s a brilliant deal if you use all the products. Which is true of any TSV!
But many of us are finding cheaper alternatives that are just as good or even better than LE. £33 for a tube of C&P is just crazy!
So if you compare to Superdrug, their hot cloth cleanser is £5.99 but always on buy one get one half price. So under £9 for 400mls. Bit better than the £63 for the above set!
Of course, if you still buy all the LE products this is a great deal, as you buy the cream and get the rest free…. But for me, it’s an expensive way to try the cream and I will wait for a 30% discount sale.
I'm one of those who, this year has been buying cheaper alternatives in skincare. I've tried Emma Hardie, The Ordinary, Dr Nassif when on offer, and of course good old Aldi dupes. Moving slowly away from Elemis and Gatineau and I have to say, my skin has really benefited from the change. There's no way I'd pay £33 for something to wash off your face! I do have to admit though that I'm waiting to see what the Christmas TSV from Elemis will bring us this year, I do love PCMC when all said and done, as does my daughter, so fingers crossed for a good one.

I'm one of those who, this year has been buying cheaper alternatives in skincare. I've tried Emma Hardie, The Ordinary, Dr Nassif when on offer, and of course good old Aldi dupes. Moving slowly away from Elemis and Gatineau and I have to say, my skin has really benefited from the change. There's no way I'd pay £33 for something to wash off your face! I do have to admit though that I'm waiting to see what the Christmas TSV from Elemis will bring us this year, I do love PCMC when all said and done, as does my daughter, so fingers crossed for a good one.
Hmmm, let me see. It will be cleansing balm, PCMC, body wash and body cream and don't forget the bag :D

The days of the exciting Christmas TSVs are long gone sadly.

CC

Since I discovered Superdrug's Vitamin E hot cloth cleanser and found it better than Cleanse & Polish since they changed or took out ingredients, I definitely won't be going for this.

Agreed. I love the Superdrug Vitamin E HCC and I also bought the Naturally Radiant as well.

Knocks the spots off the LE C&P!

We will be coming close to the Christmas TSV in three months or 12 weeks

I’m afraid I’m right there with you regarding the PCMC….nothing comes close and it makes my skin look and feel fabulous!
But yes, I’m moving away from expensive products, and finding my skin likes them just as much if not better than the expensive brands. I have a stash of Aldi hot cloth cleansers, and I do like Simple toner. LE Superskin is brilliant in the winter months, but there’s always an offer on, and the LE website did half price favourites for selected customers, so I grabbed a couple…
Fuel prices are going up again and with the cost of living, I think more and more of us are finding these TSVs are no longer such good bargains.

Hmmm, let me see. It will be cleansing balm, PCMC, body wash and body cream and don't forget the bag :D

The days of the exciting Christmas TSVs are long gone sadly.

CC
I wish they wouldn’t do the body stuff….the last one I actually used was a couple of years ago when they did those velvet looking bags, in blue green or red. They looked quite nice but were rubbish of course. I got the Frangipani set which wasn’t too bad but their body stuff isn’t their strong point…

You're probably right CC, we can but live in hope that Keeley reads the room and we get something different!!
Don’t be silly 😂

I think we all know what it will be, the never ending combination of cleanser, PCMC and body products, yawn.

I use LE although I did try the recent Gatineau TSV but found I still prefer LE so returned it.I was going to try the new moisturiser but I like the original Superskin so haven’t bothered.May go for the TSV as I like the Neroli C&P but am going in search of the Superdrug one following your glowing reports!

I use LE although I did try the recent Gatineau TSV but found I still prefer LE so returned it.I was going to try the new moisturiser but I like the original Superskin so haven’t bothered.May go for the TSV as I like the Neroli C&P but am going in search of the Superdrug one following your glowing reports!
Didn’t like the Superdrug one - but love the Aldi hot cloth cleanser. Smells exactly like cleanse and polish did twenty years ago ( zingy) although it seems to be out of stock everywhere 🥲

Didn’t like the Superdrug one - but love the Aldi hot cloth cleanser. Smells exactly like cleanse and polish did twenty years ago ( zingy) although it seems to be out of stock everywhere 🥲
Apparently the Aldi one has been discontinued

I just received this as part of a gift and it's lovely. Scent reminiscent of C&P. Accompanying (bamboo) cloth of finer texture than LE. Really rate it.

Attachments

• 17245992135502814187174093351302.jpg
    17245992135502814187174093351302.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 0
For the TSV they could dump the bag and body stuff - that velvet bag was indeed a pile of nonsense. I'd quite like the marine oil, even a sample size as I've never tried it. I like the superfood oil but I know not everyone does. If they are going to put extras/fillers in then why not do a hand cream or a mask? All we seem to get is Frangipani, the tonka bean stuff, english garden or lime and ginger. I once had the sea samphire which I didn't like at first but it grew on me. A decent eye cream would be nice or some kind of serum. I only really use the superfood oil, matrix and PCMC now and once those are finished I'll be looking for cheaper brands.

Sorry just realised this was the LE thread and I've been banging on about Elemis :rolleyes:

CC

Slightly off topic, but I’ve been using up a jar of LE skin repair, the light version. I got it in a set with the overnight hydrating cream, which is great for summer months. I’m trying to use up my stash in rotation, so this one has been used over the summer on top of Ultrasun. And I have been pleasantly surprised at how good it has been! Not as good as PCMC but 50mls is £28…. And there’s always a sale on. I’ve also been using it at night over my Elemis Marine oil, and that works. Would definitely buy again, although I will try Superdrug’s cream…

Liz Earle Superskin 4 Piece Day Routine
Item Number 251579
QVC Price £108.00
TSV Price £45.96
P&P £3.95

Indulge in the ultimate skincare experience with this luxurious four-piece Superskin Day Routine Collection from Liz Earle. Featuring the iconic Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser in Original and Natural Neroli versions, plus the new Superskin Advanced Firming Serum-in-Moisturiser and Instant Boost Skin Tonic, there's a full day-to-night routine to discover. These Liz Earle beauty heroes work in harmony to help revitalise your complexion, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and refreshed.

*A great saving: If you were to buy these Liz Earle items individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £134 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £45.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £88.04.

New to QVC - give your skincare routine an extra boost with the new Superskin Advanced Firming Serum-in-Moisturiser. It works to give your complexion a hit of hydration for gorgeous, radiant-looking skin.

Your whole skincare routine - this collection covers all the essentials when it comes to your skincare routine, boasting two full size cleansers, a toner and combined serum and moisturiser to give you a three-step ritual you're sure to love. You'll also receive two pure cotton cloths, making it an ideal gift for a loved one who deserves a pampering skincare upgrade - or a treat for yourself!

Award-winning beauty - winner of over 100 awards, cult beauty favourite Cleanse & Polish has been named 'Best Cleanser' multiple times by QVC customers in our annual Beauty Excellence Awards.

Discover Natural Neroli - included in this collection is the Cleanse & Polish in the radiant Natural Neroli formula, fragranced with notes of neroli, pomegranate flower, lavandin and chamomile extracts to enrich your skincare routine with a bouquet of scent.

Contains:
1 x NEW Superskin Advanced Firming Serum-in-Moisturiser (50ml) - a luxurious formula combining a serum with a moisturiser for an extra boost of moisture that helps to instantly hydrate skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, leaving it feeling firmer and revitalised. Enriched with acacia tree extract and rosehip oil
1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml; full size) - this rich, indulgent cream deeply cleanses to instantly remove daily impurities and make-up to leave skin feeling smooth, balanced and exceptionally clean. Used with the pure cotton cloth, it gently exfoliates, lifting away dead skin cells to reveal a glowing complexion. Formulated with rosemary, eucalyptus, hops and chamomile extracts, plus cocoa butter and beeswax. Suitable for all skin types
4 x pure cotton cloths - these kind-to-skin cloths provide a gentle and luxurious way to exfoliate skin and enhance daily cleansing, working to lift away dead skin cells and impurities to help leave your complexion feeling smooth, cleansed and refreshed. Made from double-woven pure cotton designed to get softer and softer with every wash
1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser with Natural Neroli (200ml; full size) - a beautifully scented edition of Liz Earle's iconic creamy cleanser, this rich, indulgent cream deeply cleanses to instantly remove daily impurities and make-up to leave skin feeling smooth, balanced and exceptionally clean. Used with the pure cotton cloth, it gently exfoliates, lifting away dead skin cells to reveal a glowing complexion. Fragranced with neroli pure essential oil, pomegranate flower, lavandin and chamomile extracts and enriched with rosemary, eucalyptus, hops and chamomile extracts, plus cocoa butter and beeswax. Suitable for all skin types
1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml; full size) - a floral-scented, non-drying toner that works to instantly refresh, soothe and brighten the appearance of your skin, while adding a layer of lightweight moisture. Contains naturally derived ingredients such as aloe vera, calendula, chamomile, cucumber and vitamin E, and a fragrant blend of pure essential oils, including rose-scented geranium, lavender and sweet orange

A great saving: If you were to buy these Liz Earle items individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £134

Superskin Advanced Firming Serum-in-Moisturiser (50ml) £49 at Q cost £18.25
Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser 200ml with 2 cloths £33 at Q cost £12.29
Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser with Natural Neroli 200ml with 2 clothes £34 at Q cost £12.66
Instant Boost Skin Tonic 200ml £18 at Q cost £6.71

Total £134 at Q individually cost £49.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices.

Latest posts

Back