Liz Earle TSV 5/7/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Choppysocks, it looks similar to one I had with a TSV before and it's a great bag IMO. If it's the same style, there is a small piece of chain at the end of the zip which you can hang over a hook. Very well made.

Thanks that makes it a little more useful as a washbag then. Otherwise it will just be used for holding stockpiles eh?!!! :p

As for them selling out. I suspect that she makes sure she has a few thousand more TSV's available than she did in the early days.

I bought C&P and Toner last week from LE and hoped to pass on the TSV but I could not resist. I think the bag was too tempting for me. I have no will power ....:eek: I love LE so I'll use them all apart from the self tanning.(I can share with my sister, my daughter and mother in law, too.) Great value!:)

Sunflower,
Have you used the self tan? It isn't bad. It dries quick and is a liquid. You can mix it with a body lotion - or face lotion.I can't use the cream type ones that are in a mineral oil base as they make me itch like crazy.

I thought it was a great liz earle tsv purchased yesterday afternoon and it is showing as in process :D also went for the summer surprise with the 200ml cleanse and polish

Good girl,BB :D
Kit was great value,eh?
BTW My tsv has been despatched so that's a first :)

Yes it was great value, I dont often purchase old TSV's but the 3 EP swung it and I will use it all
Am looking forward to receiving both of my kits but they are still showing "in process" :(

I thought it was a great liz earle tsv purchased yesterday afternoon and it is showing as in process :D also went for the summer surprise with the 200ml cleanse and polish

I went for all those too what a result and on EZ pay as well it was a really good TSV although personally I would have quite happily forgone the bag for more bigger sized products but I'm very happy with the TSV and they've all been despatched yay!!!:p;):D

Sunflower,
Have you used the self tan? It isn't bad. It dries quick and is a liquid. You can mix it with a body lotion - or face lotion.I can't use the cream type ones that are in a mineral oil base as they make me itch like crazy.

I'm the same Snuffles, Liz Earle fake tan is the only one that doesn't bring me out in spots. I spritz it on my face every second day to look vaguely healthy!

Yay mine has been shipped today. :)

A couple of questions about the self tan if someone here can help me please. Is it easy to apply and does it streak? Am weary of using self tan as I suffer with facial eczema especially around my nose and so I worry about it being uneven on my face.

Many thanks. :)

I use the LE Fake Tan, its the only one i'd use on my face. Its nice and light and i've never had any streaking.

Well Bigsis. I have used liz Earle's self tan, and what I would do is to gently exfoliate your face first. Then spray a few squits into your hand mixed with your moisturiser then apply to your face, like you would do your moisturiser evenly. Thats what I did, and there was no streaks. I remember Liz Earle mentioning that also in one of her shows yesterday.

Do the same procedure for the other parts of your body that you require. Hope this helps :D

It's here!!!!:ANYWORD:

Yes, my Liz Earle TSV has just arrived, delivered by my lovely postie (see the post 'You know when you are a QVC addict', lol).

I know and have used all the products I'm thrilled to get them and the bag is a good size with three compartments, one with a zip.

I think it is a fantastic TSV and I hope you are all as pleased as me. Off to play with the self-tan.:D

Btw, I ordered it on QVCMobile on Friday and it was despatched on Saturday.
Really speedy delivery!!

Last edited:
That was quick BBelle, was it you that ordered early!!! oh cant wait now!!!!

That was quick BBelle, was it you that ordered early!!! oh cant wait now!!!!

Hi Dazzler, I edited my post. I did order early, but it still only took two days!
I might have guessed that you'd be the first to reply!:):) You are going to love it.
xx

It's here!!!!:ANYWORD:

Yes, my Liz Earle TSV has just arrived, delivered by my lovely postie (see the post 'You know when you are a QVC addict', lol).

I know and have used all the products I'm thrilled to get them and the bag is a good size with three compartments, one with a zip.

I think it is a fantastic TSV and I hope you are all as pleased as me. Off to play with the self-tan.:D

Btw, I ordered it on QVCMobile on Friday and it was despatched on Saturday.
Really speedy delivery!!

Wow that was quick. Hope you love it all and can't wait for mine! I am off today and was hoping something else I'd ordered would come - but I suspect our postie might have got washed away in the torrential rain we are having!

ohhhhh I cant wait Bbella cant wait!!! I love the bags too. Does it have handle on at all?

Mine was despatched Saturday too, so cant wait, hopefully the postie wont come in the middle of the night and throw it over the gate! I will keep a look out. My hubby will pinch the Scrub he loves it, but he can have that, and then HE can order me FULL size from Liz Earle Site, and then he will have to just add in a few more goodies of her website, to make it worth while with one P and P LOL!!!!

Wow that was quick. Hope you love it all and can't wait for mine! I am off today and was hoping something else I'd ordered would come - but I suspect our postie might have got washed away in the torrential rain we are having!

The weather is very bad here too Snuffles. Hope you get your pronto and have fun when it arrives!!!:D

Latest posts

Back