LIz Earle TSV 07/07/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Liz Earle collection individually from QVCUK.com you'd pay £118

100ml Cleanse & Polish RRP £20 cost £8.46
150ml Eyebright Eye Lotion RRP £18 cost £7.61
150ml Cleanse & Glow Transforming Gel Cleanser RRP £28 cost £11.84
50ml Revitalise & Glow Moisturiser RRP £30 cost £12.69
200ml Smooth & Glow Exfoliating Tonic RRP £22 cost £9.31

Total RRP £118 cost £49.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for breakdown.

I like the Glow cleanser and tonic but don’t want the moisturiser & have enough C&P.I should avoid this TSV, I said should.I must rediscover my resistance gene @ the moment in more ways than one.What is wrong with me?!!

Can’t remember the last Liz Earle TSV I bought. A shame because they used to be so good.
I got the glow one last year when it launched… and hated it all! So this one is a big no for me.

I like tonic but the moisturiser pilled really badly on my skin.
It dried my skin out badly

Yes me too… I did get some of the serum and it was fine. At least they are reduced prices, unlike Elemis….

Going off the subject somewhat, but does anyone know any Facebook sites where you can sell beauty products? I stocked up with the original LE shampoo and I’m not finding my scalp itches like mad with anything other than tea tree.
Blooming typical, I used that LE shampoo for years…
I’ve had some success selling on EBay, especially if I’ve bought a QVC kit but not wanted everything in it. My best sale was yonks ago when I split up an OPI polish kit. I kept 2 colours and sold the 3rd on EBay for a fiver less than the cost of the whole kit. So, two fab colours for £2.50 each.

Or do you have a local area FB ‘market place’ ? I suppose it depends on the area it covers as to whether it’s worthwhile.

Claire you are indeed our little beauty spy 🙂
Too much time on my hands clearly 😂

I’ve had some success selling on EBay, especially if I’ve bought a QVC kit but not wanted everything in it. My best sale was yonks ago when I split up an OPI polish kit. I kept 2 colours and sold the 3rd on EBay for a fiver less than the cost of the whole kit. So, two fab colours for £2.50 each.

Or do you have a local area FB ‘market place’ ? I suppose it depends on the area it covers as to whether it’s worthwhile.
I don’t sell on eBay anymore since they changed all the payment. Plus I think they are really loaded against sellers… I guess I could look again but I really wasn’t keen on giving them my banking details.
Might try local Facebook groups..

I don’t think the TSV did very well, still available in the 10 o’clock show, as was the subscribe and save option, which we were warned would not last beyond the morning. We have been urged all day to hurry up and buy, so as not to miss out. I’ll wait for it to start turning up in TK Maxx !!

Similar thing when l’Oreal bought Decleor. Changed the formulae and used cheaper ingredients but for the same price I hasten to add. Got bad reviews and QVC dropped the brand or L’Oréal decided not to sell via QVC. I used the old Decleor range for over 10 years but the “improved” stuff badly affected my skin.

Now L’Oreal have discontinued the range in the UK. Not sure if it’s being sold in other countries though.

Latest posts

Back