LIz Earle TSV 07/07/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As Claire has pointed out Aldi’s hot cloth is being discontinued - in fact I cannot find it at all now. That’s why I bought the Superdrug one. Think the Superdrug one is much nicer though. It has a richer content. I like the scent to it as well. The Added Vitamin’s especially Vitamin E is an added bonus.
I managed to stock up up with a few of Aldi’s hot cloth cleansers. I can’t find it in my store so presume it has gone. I always used to use the superdrug one, so no real problem.

Also Aldi do a c&p. I’ve used it and it’s as good if not better than the LE one. Why they keep messing about with what stands the test of time really irritates me.
I thought it was going to be retired?

I thought it was going to be retired?

I cannot get it at all now Suki so I think it formally been.

Having said that, the Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser is fantastic and I now would not use anything else. Only thing I might give a try is the Superdrug Nourishing one and for the price they are very reasonable. I am going to save a good amount of money now not buying top end face stuff.

I will stick with L’Occitane as I love their liquid soaps, Sunday Riley, the odd jar of Elemis PCMC and totally the Alpha H Liquid Gold. The rest I will no longer buy. So, I will be saving a huge amount now.

Really interested in Superdrug’s Almond Body Wash

They do a Shea one as well both of them are on half price at £1.94.

I have very dry skin and and couldn’t get hold of my usual body butter. Thought I’d give Superdrug’s Vitamin E Intensive Cream a bash. Really suits my skin and at normal prices it’s £6 for a 475ml pot. At the moment it’s on offer with their loyalty card on a buy one get one half price. Not sure if that’s Instore or just online.

I have very dry skin and and couldn’t get hold of my usual body butter. Thought I’d give Superdrug’s Vitamin E Intensive Cream a bash. Really suits my skin and at normal prices it’s £6 for a 475ml pot. At the moment it’s on offer with their loyalty card on a buy one get one half price. Not sure if that’s Instore or just online.
The Vitamin E range is almost always on offer..buy one get one half price. Hubby likes those body butters, he’s used them for years.
Superdrug closed in our local high street and I had forgotten how good that range was…now that the Aldi hot cloth cleanser has gone I will definitely be buying their version again.

Latest posts

Back