Liz Earle TSV Saturday 7th Feb

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am going to try to resist this TSV - have a whole box of little bits that I never seem to get around to using from all the previous ones.

This looks like a great TSV!

I had stopped using LE products as I didn't think they were working and I have been using Elemis Time For Men and although the face wash is good my skin is now drying out!!

Back to LE for me.

Lets hope for easy pay!!

Chris

I would usually go for this but over Christmas I found a load of LE stuff under the bed and I need to use what I have,I have also decided not to buy anything now until I use up what I already have.I got a lot of nice things for Christmas and birthday which will last me ages yet...havins said that I will have to try the L'occitane peach ...hehe

Hello, can I ask a little bit of advice please about the Liz Earle Skin Repair in Dry/Sensitive? ..... I got the Cleanse & Polish for Christmas & its been working so well, so decided to order the above moisturiser from Liz Earle Direct.... Have been using it a couple of days, & it doesn`t seem to completely sink into my skin.....maybe my skin is not as dry as I thought.... Would I be better off with the Normal/Combination one, or is there not much difference? I suppose it just seems a bit heavy for daytime use, though it worked great on my hands, lol..... I will definitely look at the LE TSV when it appears in February..... I appreciate any advice given & hope it was ok to post this here...

Many thanks :1:

I first tried the normal/combination but found it too rich even though I do have an oily t zone, so have now switched to the light and find this one just right.
Cant help on the dry one though but I found going one down seemed to do the trick
HTH

Hello, can I ask a little bit of advice please about the Liz Earle Skin Repair in Dry/Sensitive? ..... I got the Cleanse & Polish for Christmas & its been working so well, so decided to order the above moisturiser from Liz Earle Direct.... Have been using it a couple of days, & it doesn`t seem to completely sink into my skin.....maybe my skin is not as dry as I thought.... Would I be better off with the Normal/Combination one, or is there not much difference? I suppose it just seems a bit heavy for daytime use, though it worked great on my hands, lol..... I will definitely look at the LE TSV when it appears in February..... I appreciate any advice given & hope it was ok to post this here...

Many thanks :1:

Same here Daisy so I now use the normal/combination in the morning and the dry/sensitive at night. You'll be able to select whichever one you want from the TSV.

Why oh why can't we have a TSV without all the little bits and bobs, I seem to remember the days when a TSV would include 3 or 4 full size items and a bag . All of the little sample sizes are such a waste of packaging and in this day of cutting our carbon foot print I would have thought that Liz would be the first to try and cut down on waste.

I first tried the normal/combination but found it too rich even though I do have an oily t zone, so have now switched to the light and find this one just right.
Cant help on the dry one though but I found going one down seemed to do the trick
HTH

Same for me though I now use Elemis PCMC during the day and sometimes an LE one at night. I'm presently using up a stockpile of moisturisers as night cream.

Just checked on QVC Mobile and it is showing at £46 plus P&P of £4.95, no picture yet!

Is that a lot for P&P though compared to her other TSV's? I'm sure its QVC who set the prices for P&P though.

Chris

Thanks Tabatha

cant wait for this although ive got more gentle exfoliator than i know what to do with x

That looks a brill tsv.Will have to remember to get this one. Toadette its odd isn't it, how everyone always has one product they seem to manage to end up with loads of, Mine is the Intensive Nourishing Treatment. i have about 6 tubes of this floating around my bathroom & bedroom and i put a few in with xmas boxes i made by daughters friends.

I can honestly say that the exfoliator is the only product im not keen on, im not a fan of any exfoliators with the micro beads in.

I usually give it away :1:

Mine is the tonic!

The thing I get left with is the Deep Cleansing Mask, find it messy and I don't like the smell.

Perhaps we could start a Liz Earle swap thread in the Buy, Sell or Swap section so we can swap our unwanted tubes?

The thing I get left with is the Deep Cleansing Mask, find it messy and I don't like the smell.

Perhaps we could start a Liz Earle swap thread in the Buy, Sell or Swap section so we can swap our unwanted tubes?

That sounds like a really good idea. What does every body else think?

Wish they would do the Brightening treatment in the pump. I always use too much in a tube.

Wish they would do the Brightening treatment in the pump. I always use too much in a tube.

I use too much of everything in tubes! Especially C and P even though I know how much to take - out comes too much!

I'm with you Dazzler, much prefer the pumps then tubes.

I use too much of everything in tubes! Especially C and P even though I know how much to take - out comes too much!

I'm exactly the same Snuffles, I know how much to use but I always squeeze out too much. Much prefer the pumps. Although saying that, it won't stop me buying the TSV !!!!

Made up of small piggling sizes again.
I'd prefer a two option TSV face including superskin and concentrate not in small sizes or a body set including decent sizes of body wash / body cream / handcream / handwash.

It would be good if they did the superskin moisturiser AND the skin repair as well with the different options, as I use the normal/combi 3 times a week and then 4 times a week with the Superskin one.

Latest posts

Back