Liz Earle TSV Saturday 7th Feb

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not a problem, just wanted to be sure people are aware it might be the spritzer one :)

I know what you mean. I prefer the bottle myself, although I'm sure I will still buy it.

Wonder what the TSV price will be. Hopefully it will be under £40.

Thanks for the details ladies, I did wonder when it said luxury facial if it would be the superskin moisturiser.
I will definately be buying this one :D

That looks a brill tsv.Will have to remember to get this one. Toadette its odd isn't it, how everyone always has one product they seem to manage to end up with loads of, Mine is the Intensive Nourishing Treatment. i have about 6 tubes of this floating around my bathroom & bedroom and i put a few in with xmas boxes i made by daughters friends.

I can honestly say that the exfoliator is the only product im not keen on, im not a fan of any exfoliators with the micro beads in.

I usually give it away :1:

Do you mean me? :) Thanks Bluebell, I'll be buying. :D

I didnt mean anyone in particular Calvin and I include myself in the LE stockpilers :pACMAN:

I know what you mean. I prefer the bottle myself, although I'm sure I will still buy it.

Wonder what the TSV price will be. Hopefully it will be under £40.

I prefer the spritzer, I think I use less tonic that way even though I still use tons of it because I love it

I can honestly say that the exfoliator is the only product im not keen on, im not a fan of any exfoliators with the micro beads in.

I usually give it away :1:

Thanks x

Its such a shame we dont have a stockist in Glasgow

Think John Lewis in Glasgow will probably become a stockist Toadette

I really like LE exfoliater because even though it is granular it is very gentle compared to other exfoliaters with bits in them.

I havent used the brightening for ages as it used to bring me out in spots but OH loves it for shaving :D

Last time i was in John Lewis in Glasgow i asked one of the sales assistants about them stocking LE, she said that John Lewis wont give LE the floor space she requested for displaying products

Hope it gets sorted out as Edinburgh is a bit of a treck lol

I Like the Sprizter bottle too and find I use less also, defo getting this kit. Wonder if it will be easypay.

I didnt mean anyone in particular Calvin and I include myself in the LE stockpilers :pACMAN:

I prefer the spritzer, I think I use less tonic that way even though I still use tons of it because I love it

I really like LE exfoliater because even though it is granular it is very gentle compared to other exfoliaters with bits in them.

I havent used the brightening for ages as it used to bring me out in spots but OH loves it for shaving :D

Last time i was in John Lewis in Glasgow i asked one of the sales assistants about them stocking LE, she said that John Lewis wont give LE the floor space she requested for displaying products

Hope it gets sorted out as Edinburgh is a bit of a treck lol

John Lewis in Glasgow had a couple of LE's Christmas sets in but that is all I have ever seen there.

I won't be buying. There are only a few items I would use out of it. Besides that I put a big order in with LE direct prior to Christmas and got a free travel size kit with my order.

John Lewis in Glasgow had a couple of LE's Christmas sets in but that is all I have ever seen there.

My local John Lewis (Solihull) has a ton of Liz Earle, including a load of those limited edition 200ml in the pump which come in a lovely gift box.

I was hoping afte Christmas they would have reduced them, considering they are Chritmas stock - but no - still full price.

If the TSV has more full sized products in I'll be interested, otherwise I woln't bother.

That looks a brill tsv.Will have to remember to get this one. Toadette its odd isn't it, how everyone always has one product they seem to manage to end up with loads of, Mine is the Intensive Nourishing Treatment. i have about 6 tubes of this floating around my bathroom & bedroom and i put a few in with xmas boxes i made by daughters friends.

Mine is the tonic!

I have got about 4 lots of cleanse and polish in my box under the bed but it probably wont stop me buying more,gave it as pressies to my niece and sister in law for their birthdays,I use it too.We are all good adverts for it in our family!! I gave a few of the smaller sized things as table pressies and they were well received too.I love all the range except the lip balm stuff in the pot,cant remember the name but I find it gritty when its on my lips, I put it on and find I have to wipe it off almost immediately.Still doesnt stop me buying the rest of the range though,love the smoothing line serum too:1:

I have got about 4 lots of cleanse and polish in my box under the bed but it probably wont stop me buying more,gave it as pressies to my niece and sister in law for their birthdays,I use it too.We are all good adverts for it in our family!! I gave a few of the smaller sized things as table pressies and they were well received too.I love all the range except the lip balm stuff in the pot,cant remember the name but I find it gritty when its on my lips, I put it on and find I have to wipe it off almost immediately.Still doesnt stop me buying the rest of the range though,love the smoothing line serum too:1:

I love the whole range. The lip thing is Superbalm. I find that mine is a bit gritty sometimes, but just opened a new pot and its not gritty, wonder if it grits over time. Defo going for the TSV.

I love the whole range. The lip thing is Superbalm. I find that mine is a bit gritty sometimes, but just opened a new pot and its not gritty, wonder if it grits over time. Defo going for the TSV.

I think the superbalm is great when it is new but goes gritty and can smell "off" quite quickly

I think the superbalm is great when it is new but goes gritty and can smell "off" quite quickly

Yes I agree Bluebell, My last pot near the bottom went all gritty and come to think of it did have a funny smell. I just opened a little pot and that smells better and nice and smooth. Think I may buy it in the small pots in future.

Superbalm does indeed go off very quickly.
I don't mind too much when it's a small size but it really annoys me when it's the big size.

Superbalm does indeed go off very quickly.
I don't mind too much when it's a small size but it really annoys me when it's the big size.

I wondered how long it would take you to find the LE TSV thread Marzy :LOL:

I dont buy the large superbalm pots for that reason as I had some go off years ago and it is such a waste, definately better with the small pots as they last ages anyway

I'm glad you've all mentioned about the Superbalm. I've never purchased a full size because the small ones have always gone bitty.

Latest posts

Back