Liz Earle TSV Saturday 7th Feb

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm with you Dazzler, much prefer the pumps then tubes.

I'm exactly the same Snuffles, I know how much to use but I always squeeze out too much. Much prefer the pumps. Although saying that, it won't stop me buying the TSV !!!!

I also find that you never get every last bit out in a tube without mashing up the tube. lol

I prefer the pumps too but when I have to use tubes I always make sure I get every little bit out of them. I usually cut straight across them, about a quarter down from the top, and then you can scrape from both sections. It's amazing how many applications you get just when you thought the product had all gone. I then push the top section over the bottom which makes a cover - I know it isn't airtight or anything but I've never had a problem with the product going off as it's only for a short period.

I prefer the pumps too but when I have to use tubes I always make sure I get every little bit out of them. I usually cut straight across them, about a quarter down from the top, and then you can scrape from both sections. It's amazing how many applications you get just when you thought the product had all gone. I then push the top section over the bottom which makes a cover - I know it isn't airtight or anything but I've never had a problem with the product going off as it's only for a short period.

Good idea. I am nearly at the end of a 200ml tube and I bet there's a good few days left that will be trapped. I'll need a good pair of scissors though...

That's exactly what I do BusyLizzie. It's amazing how much is left in the bottom !!

Good idea. I am nearly at the end of a 200ml tube and I bet there's a good few days left that will be trapped. I'll need a good pair of scissors though...

You're right Snuffles, you do need a decent pair of scissors but once you've made an incision you can cut round the tube, reducing the thickness - hope that makes sense!!

I bet you'll be very surprised at how much product is still there waiting to be used.

What are we like,eh?:1:
I do exactly the same as you,BL.Cut open a tube of the Great Mystery a week ago & am still using it.

What are we like,eh?:1:
I do exactly the same as you,BL.Cut open a tube of the Great Mystery a week ago & am still using it.

Ha ha!

I do it too! With the cleanse and polish, skin repair and some philosophy tubes too, its a great idea and saves throwing away the product.

What a clever money-saving bunch we are....it doesn't matter that we've had to buy and stockpile the products in the first place!! :54:

I do that too and there's always loads left that would normally be thrown away.

There's a credit crunch you know, every bit counts lol

The only thing is when you cut the top of they don't sit nicely in the bathroom on display. Still at least we get the last bits out the bottom, much prefer the pump, wish QVC would just do the pump instaed of tubes

The only thing is when you cut the top of they don't sit nicely in the bathroom on display. Still at least we get the last bits out the bottom, much prefer the pump, wish QVC would just do the pump instaed of tubes

To save spoiling your bathroom display Dazzler how about putting a new tube out and hide the cut one in a cupboard for a few days until it's all used up? Waste not want not I say......:1:

Oh Dazzler! How I would love a different bathroom 'display'! Your post brought images of the one I face most times when I shove the door open.

The ever flowing laundry basket, wet towels and always, why always, a pair of pants displayed - you know which way - up!

Oh Dazzler! How I would love a different bathroom 'display'! Your post brought images of the one I face most times when I shove the door open.

The ever flowing laundry basket, wet towels and always, why always, a pair of pants displayed - you know which way - up!

Did you forget the empty toilet-roll inner on the holder too Snuffles? sounds just like our bathroom. :lol:

Latest posts

Back