Liz Earle TSV Saturday 7th Feb

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TSV is on QVC's website now showing as
£37.98 plus £4.95 p&p ( can't do links-sorry )
No easy pay yet.

Do we know if there is a bag? Not that it makes much difference to me as I'll buy it anyway. ;)

Last edited:
Im now swaying against this, its because of p&p, i really grudge paying almost a fiver in postage after the way i had to fight with QVC to get postage refunded on the decleor tsv

LE website is offering free postage on your whole order if you buy the triple bodywash for £25

I love my LE skincare but postage is too high and there's no bag and i would like some full sizes instead of diddly wee amounts

I think ive just talked myself out of it...think i might just buy the hand wash and handcream pump set instead :33:

Im now swaying against this, its because of p&p, i really grudge paying almost a fiver in postage after the way i had to fight with QVC to get postage refunded on the decleor tsv

LE website is offering free postage on your whole order if you buy the triple bodywash for £25

I love my LE skincare but postage is too high and there's no bag and i would like some full sizes instead of diddly wee amounts

I think ive just talked myself out of it...think i might just buy the hand wash and handcream pump set instead :33:

I love LE stuff. My favourite so I will probably get this but I do agree about the p and p and I wonder if I'd be better off buying some full sizes from her site - the stuff I really use most.

I know what you are saying about the P&P but the way I see it is the 4 full sizes would cost more than £40 so you are getting 6 "sample" sizes for less than the £5 P&P - so still a bargain in my eyes.

Do wish there was a bag but will still be buying it

Liz Earle 10 Piece Luxury Facial Collection
Today's Special Value Price £37.98
QVC Price £45.50
Item Number 227486
UK P&P £4.95
Enjoy no-fuss, pampering beauty with this collection from Liz Earle. Kick start your routine with Cleanse & Polish (100ml), spritz your skin with Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml) and finish your three steps with Superskin Moisturiser (15ml). For a more intense facial try Deep Cleansing Mask (15ml), Gentle Face Exfoliator (15ml) Superskin Concentrate (2ml) and Intensive Nourishing Treatment (15ml). You'll also receive Brightening Mask (50ml), Eyebright (50ml), Daily Eye Repair (5ml) and Smoothing Line Serum (5ml). Sponge and muslin cloths included.

I got 2

Hi,
I decided to go for 2 as my LE stockpile has finally gone, except for one small tube of Skin Repair. I do have stockpiles of several other brands, so I had better get those used up as well. There is the L'Occitane TSV to consider, but I might split that up for my present cupboard for the lots of birthdays I have to buy for, in the next couple of months.....and keep just a little for me!

:3::3::3:

Hi,
I decided to go for 2 as my LE stockpile has finally gone, except for one small tube of Skin Repair. I do have stockpiles of several other brands, so I had better get those used up as well. There is the L'Occitane TSV to consider, but I might split that up for my present cupboard for the lots of birthdays I have to buy for, in the next couple of months.....and keep just a little for me!

:3::3::3:

Don't blame you going for 2. I had a hamper brought me at Christmas and still got loads in it but I needed the "Superskin Moisturiser" Thats the next one I need L'occitane curious over the Peach Blossom that will be in it

I've decided to give this TSV a miss (probably only the second or third in all the years that LE has been at QVC) because I'm fed up of all the small sizes plus I was very surprised to find that there was no Skin Repair in it which is what I'm really needing right now. Off to order from LE Direct where the P&P costs are much more acceptable and they always include a complimentary gift.

Far better company to deal with in my opinion.......:1:

Am giving this a miss this time around as I really wanted there to be a bag included and for it to have been on EP as they would have swayed me to purchase.

Another thing if someone can help me is one of the first purchases from LE that I ordered all those years ago was C&P together with Brightening treatment and the latter made my facial eczema a lot worse. Is it any different now or is it formulated the same way as when she first started her skincare range?

Many thanks.

Hi Snuggs, yes the C&P and the Brightening Treatment are the same formulation as they always were as are all of the Liz Earle products as far as I'm aware, I am also avoiding this TSV for two reasons after 'the letter' I am not purchasing anything & closing my account as soon a refunds are accounted for and there are too many tiddley sizes in it anyway so my savings account is safe, plus I did place an order from LE Direct in Jan and received a free Superskin try me kit worth £25.00 odd so far better value IMO!

I'm giving this one a miss too- yes, I know Busy, it's shocking, isn't it? I had a wee look at the stockpile and I've 2X200ml Cleanse and Polish, 2X100ml C&P, 3 C&P pumps, 3X200ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic, 5X50ml Skin Repair and lots of the little bits and pieces in the TSV. I think it's great value and I don't really mind the small sizes (I've left a few in my son's place in Glasgow and will give some to my older daughter) but you've got to be sensible sometimes.

I expect I'll order the next TSV- does anyone know when it is? :lol:

I thought this http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.227121 was very good value. It works out at £29.52 (inc. postage) from QVC and is £34.90 from the LE site (inc. postage). I realise that the LE postage is a flat rate and I could order loads more, but I'm resisting the temptation to stockpile.

^^I didn't buy this TSV either. :21:

I am using Karin Herzog (that QVC used to sell but doesn't anymore) in conjunction with Gatineau and found that it's making my skin look better than when I used Liz Earle.

When I saw the Tsv presentation, I almost changed my mind and thought ' hmm maybe I could do with the cool looking 200ml skin tonic spritz' since I don't have that one in stock and it would be really cool to set my makeup with. Was ready to buy two Tsvs. But soon changed my mind when I realized that I really don't need anymore C&P and that I'd rather put that money towards more KH/Gatineau!

There are 3 full sizes in this tsv. . . but what good is 'value for money' when you have no need for the rest of the stuff? :33:

Latest posts

Back