Liz Earle TSV Saturday 7th Feb

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I went for the TSV and the hot pick and there was a nice set with a small hand wash which I love and also cannot be without the superskin moisturiser have noticed a real difference in my skin and looks younger too

Mine is showing as shipped as well. Im impressed lets see how long it is til it arrives :1:

On the website it is still showing as in stock and at the TSV price, in case anyone missed out yesterday.

Afternoon Bluebell,

Sorry to sound thick, but in the LE OTO thread you said that you gave yourself a LE facial last night. I've never had a facial before and as I use the LE products, I wondered what routine you did, together with what treatments you used and how you used them.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks,

T xx

Afternoon Bluebell,

Sorry to sound thick, but in the LE OTO thread you said that you gave yourself a LE facial last night. I've never had a facial before and as I use the LE products, I wondered what routine you did, together with what treatments you used and how you used them.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks,

T xx

Hi Tabatha
Obviously it wasnt a "proper facial" as it would have been better if someone else was doing it for me so I could relax and they could give me a massage but this is what I did
First cleanse with C&P, really massaging the C&P into the skin, remove with muslin cloth and then do a second cleanse with C&P.
You can tone here if you want but I didnt.
Then exfoliate with gentle face exfoliator, really massaging this into the skin to remove all the dead skin cells, again you can tone between stages but I just removed exfoliater with muslin cloth and then applied intensive nourishing mask all over my face and decollete, you can use different masks in different areas of the face depending on skin type and condition.
I was going to use deep cleansing on chin as I sometimes get breakouts but I just used Intensive Moisture all over, leave mask for 10-15 minutes, then remove excess with hot muslin cloth. Tone with instant boost skin tonic then I applied a few drops of superskin concentrate and then skin repair, I applied daily eye repair to my eyes due to really bad dark circles but you could use smoothing line serum especially if it was at night time.
This was just a basic facial and its probably what you already do on a regular basis but hope its helped. You could put eyebright on cotton pads over your eyes when the mask is on if you wish but I didnt.

Hi Tabatha
Obviously it wasnt a "proper facial" as it would have been better if someone else was doing it for me so I could relax and they could give me a massage but this is what I did
First cleanse with C&P, really massaging the C&P into the skin, remove with muslin cloth and then do a second cleanse with C&P.
Then exfoliate with gentle face exfoliator, really massaging this into the skin to remove all the dead skin cells, again you can tone between stages but I just removed exfoliater with muslin cloth and then applied intensive nourishing mask all over my face and decollete, you can use different masks in different areas of the face depending on skin type and condition.
I was going to use deep cleansing on chin as I sometimes get breakouts but I just used Intensive Moisture all over, leave mask for 10-15 minutes, then remove excess with hot muslin cloth. Tone with instant boost skin tonic then I applied a few drops of superskin concentrate and then skin repair, I applied daily eye repair to my eyes due to really bad dark circles but you could use smoothing line serum especially if it was at night time.
This was just a basic facial and its probably what you already do on a regular basis but hope its helped. You could put eyebright on cotton pads over your eyes when the mask is on if you wish but I didnt.

Thanks so much Bluebell. It sounds lovely. Think I might have a go later.

Hi Tabatha

Just a tip for the LE facial - I remember years ago when LE was pregnant and they had a therapist doing the shows and she suggested putting on smoothing line serum all over the face before putting on nourishing mask as it really helped to draw the mask in. I now do it whenever I get a chance/remember and it does work. Another tip she suggested was to use hip and thigh as a firming serum under a mask, you'd have to test first as hip and thigh is quite highly fragranced but I have used it on my face and neck and it certainly firms! Hope that helps:1:

Just a tip for the LE facial - I remember years ago when LE was pregnant and they had a therapist doing the shows and she suggested putting on smoothing line serum all over the face before putting on nourishing mask as it really helped to draw the mask in. I now do it whenever I get a chance/remember and it does work. Another tip she suggested was to use hip and thigh as a firming serum under a mask, you'd have to test first as hip and thigh is quite highly fragranced but I have used it on my face and neck and it certainly firms! Hope that helps:1:

LE also mentioned you can use the superskin concentrate under the intensive nourishing mask, and that is what I do. After the scrub, dew drops of the concentrate, than the mask for 30 min and my face is so hydrated and soft

LE also mentioned you can use the superskin concentrate under the intensive nourishing mask, and that is what I do. After the scrub, dew drops of the concentrate, than the mask for 30 min and my face is so hydrated and soft

These are fab hints. Will give these a go next time I put a mask on. Thanks. x

Latest posts

Back