Liz Earle TSV 4th October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have just e-mailed LE CS about thge items not fitting into the Gift Box...:11:

Will let you know.

Reply from LE CS.........

We can confirm that our TSV was Packed in 2 halves, this was to enable customers to benefit from our "Essentials" and be able to offer the selection of 'Mini's' with the Gift Box to their Friends for Christmas........

The Gift Boxes in our Brochure are all designed to hold the items in that kit.

boo hoo mine hasn't arrived yet but strangely a bracelet I ordered only 2 days ago arrived this morning. Not worried about the box as its all for me was going to use the box for my YC tarts and tea lights anyway I'm not surprised that it doesn't all fit in as the box didn't look very deep

Mine arrived late this afternoon, things don't usually take so long. I bought 2 as gifts but really want to have a play with the products, oh well I have to behave myself!

Mine arrived late this afternoon, things don't usually take so long. I bought 2 as gifts but really want to have a play with the products, oh well I have to behave myself!

I bought one for a prezzie, that lasted about 2 minutes. :32:

Mine still hasn't arrived yet!:33:

I really hope it arrives this afternoon, as otherwise it wont come until Monday or later!:11:

Mine has arrived and the Cardboard box was open. I got my hubby to check that everything was in there as I am having it for one of my Christmas Presents. He said the Gift Box was very small with items wrapped in tissue in there, but the rest of the items wrapped in tissue, where placed at the side of the box, so it looks like everything is there.

Hope everyone elses turn up very soon

Mine still hasnt arrived, but then I shouldnt be surprised as everything usually takes a week to get here and it was just shipped on Sunday

Please make sure you open the tissue and check everything. My bottle of shower gel was leaking and had made the other items sticky. It was for me anyway so I just wiped everything and threw the tissue away.

Thanks for that Snuffles. will check mine when it eventually arrives across The Irish Sea. Takes about 2-2.5 weeks for stuff to arrive over here to Ireland, so you can actually forget that you have bought something until the credit card bill arrives in the door!!! AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!:11:

Latest posts

Back