Liz Earle TSV 4th October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for the warm welcome. I agree LE's postage rates are very good, compared with QVC's. You can't beat today's TSV though, it would be over £84 to buy everything included from LE direct ! I have bought my mum and sister one each for Xmas too, which is good for me - I'm usually still running round on Xmas Eve !

I've just bought the TSV using my birthday easy pay card.:1:

I normally use skin repair light, but ive ordered normal/combination to get ready for the winter months!!

I've just bought the TSV using my birthday easy pay card.:1:

I normally use skin repair light, but ive ordered normal/combination to get ready for the winter months!!

I've just ordered mine, using the birthday code. Its a good deal, especially with three easy pays. After all there is over £80 of products in it and I should get 5% of cash back on topcashback. I just wish there was a bag!!!!

I've just ordered mine, using the birthday code. Its a good deal, especially with three easy pays. After all there is over £80 of products in it and I should get 5% of cash back on topcashback. I just wish there was a bag!!!!

It does make it easier to spread the cost. I love the bags too, but the boxes are lovely, i have a few from last year to store all my goodies!!:1:

I haven't bothered with the TSV this time around as wanted more full sizes and I've enough skin repair, tonic and C&P to last me a while yet.

Instead I bought another pot of Superskin together with Smoothing Line Serum & Daily Eye Repair and a bottle of Decleor Neroli Aromessence using my voucher to get all 3 lots on Easy Pay. If I didn't have the voucher I would have bought everything from Liz's website and wouldn't have bothered with Decleor.

Next time I hope she includes Superskin and if possible a bag as if she had done that this time around I wouldn't have hesitated to order.

I'm not going to get the TSV either. I think it's great value but (a) I still have stockpiles from the previous TSV (b) there are items in there that I wouldn't use (c) I'm off to the States in a couple of weeks so need to save my money and (d) I'm holding out until nearer Christmas in case LE have the same offer as last year of a GWP.

I'm not going to get the TSV either. I think it's great value but (a) I still have stockpiles from the previous TSV (b) there are items in there that I wouldn't use (c) I'm off to the States in a couple of weeks so need to save my money and (d) I'm holding out until nearer Christmas in case LE have the same offer as last year of a GWP.

Whats GWP?:33:

Haha, stockpiles? me too! :32:

I have some 15 full size pumps of the c&p, and then got a c&p starter kit (full size 100ml w/2 muslin cloths) which was a free gift off Liz earle website when I ordered two 50ml jars of the superskin cream last week! :54:

But it's getting a bit ridiculous since I already have like 3 x 200ml supersize tubes of the c&p that I can't finish. . .

6 brightening treatment. . .
8 face exfoliators
3 superskin concentrate those huuuuuge pumps
3 superskin rollerball,
5 skin tonics,
3 eyebright
2 superbalm jars
3 deep cleansing masks,
3 skin repair light,
2 smoothing line serum,
1 daily eye repair,
3 intensive nourishing mask
3 hip&thigh gel 150ml
3 energizing body wash 200ml
3 x 50ml body scrub
3 x 50ml body cream..
oooh, and whole stack loads of muslin cloths !!

(Plus, a LARGE box of mini size assortments of -
c&p 30ml, skin tonic spritzer 30ml, skin repair 15ml, intensive nourishing mask 15ml, brightening treatment 15ml, superskin oil 2ml, body cream 50ml, eyebright 50ml, superbalm solid 5g, that I got mostly as a result of buying xmas pressies off her website last year where she promoted a free gift pack if you spend over £80)

So, as you can see, nothing about Liz Earle's current tsv really excites me!

A lot of the stuff is what I've accumulated because I bought several of the 'Liz earle 8 Piece Ultimate Energising Collection [item no 224427] since that is such good value for money, and you get 5 full sizes. Buying this way is really cost-effective since you get more bang for your buck! :21:

Just heard that three quarters of the day's stock has gone.

You never know we might have a LE TSV sell out - haven't had that happen for ages !!!!!

Just heard that three quarters of the day's stock has gone.

You never know we might have a LE TSV sell out - haven't had that happen for ages !!!!!

Yeh it looks like it, which is typical after me posting on the OTO thread that it had been a long time since they had sold out.
Think the big c&p has swung a lot of people as its worth more than half the TSV price

I would have bought this if I'd had the 3 easy pay voucher:31:

Actually I'm quite glad I didn't as I don't really need it and the voucher would just have put temptation in my way...........

That is a really good set Jo and am quite tempted but will try and resist since I have 2 TSV's
and will be spending over £80 on LE direct to get the freebies :D

Hi Bluebell, does buying direct work out cheaper than qvc prices? what sort of freebies do you get? I have gone for 2 of the tsvs too in dry/sensitive as if I remember that option always sells out first.

I have ordered all mine direct from LE, all beautifully boxed, plus the free Gift, also boxed, and a full size free item and ONLY £5 p&p.... I'm happy...:1:

Hi Bluebell, does buying direct work out cheaper than qvc prices? what sort of freebies do you get? I have gone for 2 of the tsvs too in dry/sensitive as if I remember that option always sells out first.

Hi Madge I usually buy LE TSV's from QVC because of the great value but the rest I buy from LE direct.
She has got a special offer on just now if you spend over £80, it was mentioned in another thread but here is the link

http://uk.lizearle.com/index_2.php?userpage=christmas_index&S=206572d548e7a441d3474

With every order from LE direct you usually get a sample size of a product and sometimes extras :1:
They only charge one P&P regardless of how much you order so that can be a saving too.

TSV is on just now and is only available in Light and its Limited Stock

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back