Liz Earle TSV 4th October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My TSV arrived this afternoon and I have to admit I'm slightly disappointed. The 'keepsake, archival quality Sea Holly box' is so small that the three basics - C&P, IBST and the Skin Repair don't fit into it. The box itself is only about 7" x 5". I know I wasn't paying much attention on Saturday as I already knew it's contents (thanks to all the spies on here) but I did get the impression that if you were wanting to give it as a gift it was all going to fit into the box. At least they haven't stuck down the tissue paper so that can be used again (it has subtle print of the Sea Holly on it).

My TSV arrived this afternoon and I have to admit I'm slightly disappointed. The 'keepsake, archival quality Sea Holly box' is so small that the three basics - C&P, IBST and the Skin Repair don't fit into it. The box itself is only about 7" x 5". I know I wasn't paying much attention on Saturday as I already knew it's contents (thanks to all the spies on here) but I did get the impression that if you were wanting to give it as a gift it was all going to fit into the box. At least they haven't stuck down the tissue paper so that can be used again (it has subtle print of the Sea Holly on it).

I agree. I was very disappointed with size of the box. I thought it was a lot bigger but when mine arrived I thought the size of the box it came in (white box) was the actual size of the "keepsake box" but I was wrong !!!

No sign of mine yet but they did show that it was only the small items wrapped in tissue that fitted in the box.

I wont be giving any of mine away anyway :D

I don't have mine yet - but I was silly enough to think it all came in one box. What's the point of half of it in a box when it was partly promoted as a gift.

Infact, I bought two. One for me and one I intended to give as a gift.

Bit naughty this one.

I didn't buy this but I watched a lot of the shows and the way they kept describing it, I thought it all came in the box, even though at the time I thought that big C&P will never fit in there.

Are the boxes nice? Am thinking of buying some pressies off the LE site.

Box is nice, shame that they couldn't be ar*ed to think about or maybe thought sod it lets not tell them, about the box. Very naughty QVC.

I've just taken delivery of mine too and I totally agree, although the TSV was still fab value for money, I was very very dissapointed with the gift box, I ordered 5 of them, 2 for me and 3 for gifts as I expected the box to be big enough for all the goodies to fit inside it, it never occured to me that the box would only be big enough for the small items - how silly!
Oh well, I've still had 5 bargins but will have to do a re think for pressies!
Plus I don't think the box is as nice as the one a couple of years ago they had with the 'leafless' winter trees on it.

Last edited:
Still waiting for mine to arrive but what's new?
I was also under the impression that the items would all fit into the box but at least mine is just for me & not a prezzie.
Did anybody hear Liz Earle or any of the presenters say,at any stage,that the box wouldn't house all the items?
Didn't think so :54:

I was also under the impression that the items would all fit into the box but at least mine is just for me & not a prezzie.
Did anybody hear Liz Earle or any of the presenters say,at any stage,that the box wouldn't house all the items?

The only thing i heard about the box was it comes with the mini items in tissue paper.
When she said that it had the 2 mini sets in it i knew it would never hold the big items in it. But i wasnt expecting it to after i heard them describe it that way. But if you hadnt seen the demo or heard them talking, i would probably be expecting a bigger box too!

I liked the boxes with the winter trees and ribbon bow on them, they were long enough to hold the big items.I still use them now to store all my goodies!:1:

I'm still waiting for my TSV so i cant see how small it really is.:33:

I have just e-mailed LE CS about thge items not fitting into the Gift Box...:11:

Will let you know.

Mine has arrived, I haven't opened yet, but the outer box looks small enough not like the last tsv. But what was the point of a gift box if the gift doesn't fit in it?

I'm still waiting for mine too and it's only after reading these posts that I see the Gift Box isn't big enough to hold everything. I didn't even watch any of the shows, just ordered off the website, but, thankfully, everything is for me so it's not a problem. Sounds as if they should have been more clear about it though because it's not satisfactory for those people who purchased the whole kit as a gift.

I watched the launch show and Liz did show what came in the box and said 'you then get', so to be fair it was mentioned. I ordered 2 knowing some items did not come in the box, it was way too small for the size of the C&P.

I guess they should have made it clearer, many people probably thought they would come in the box.

Liz did actually show the essentials outside of the box and I got the impression they were promoting that you keep the essentials for yourself and give the other stuff as a gift.

My big gripe is that it sounded like you got 2 boxes, not 1 as they kept talking about boxeS

Got mine today and i don't really care about the box.......it's all for me, me, me!!!

I have a box from one of last year's TSVs and it's unused at the back of my wardrobe so they aren't really a selling point for me.

Good value, as usual and I will use it all.

Got mine today and i don't really care about the box.......it's all for me, me, me!!!

I have a box from one of last year's TSVs and it's unused at the back of my wardrobe so they aren't really a selling point for me.

Good value, as usual and I will use it all.

That comes across as extremely selfish......were you never taught to share?!! :54:

Know what you mean about the boxes, they really aren't necessary if you intend to keep everything yourself but they are nice to give as a gift - with something in them of course! :1:

That comes across as extremely selfish......were you never taught to share?!! :54:

Know what you mean about the boxes, they really aren't necessary if you intend to keep everything yourself but they are nice to give as a gift - with something in them of course! :1:

I do share with my family BusyLizzie. In fact I let them have Asda Smartprice toileteries all to themselves!

I do share with my family BusyLizzie. In fact I let them have Asda Smartprice toileteries all to themselves!

Oh, that's O.K. then. Besides they wouldn't want to indulge in Liz's wonderful products every morning and evening would they? Things like relaxing in a gorgeous bath containing a few drops of "Bliss", "Harmony" or "Comfort", followed by the gentle spreading of that delicious "Nourishing Botanical Body Cream".....no, it's just not for them!!! :54:

Latest posts

Back