Liz Earle TSV 4th October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine just arrived. Think the presentation of this TSV is rather bizarre. I don't think the live shows made this clear enough or often enough. They were too busy telling us how fantastic the gorgeous box would be for your jewellery or trinkets.......but not for your piggin' TSV apparently!

Mine just arrived. Think the presentation of this TSV is rather bizarre. I don't think the live shows made this clear enough or often enough. They were too busy telling us how fantastic the gorgeous box would be for your jewellery or trinkets.......but not for your piggin' TSV apparently!

Yes - infact they were more interested in the box than any of the items...

Just got mine :) Love the box - but like most others I expected it to be bigger and hold everything.

Just received mine. I understood from everybodies posts that it was it bit on the small side but when I opened the packaging I couldn't believe how small it actually it.

Having said that, it is nice and dinky and I was never going to give any of it away anyway. It was the value of the products that sold the TSV to me.

mine arrived on saturday, which is quick for me getting anything from qvc. The presentation box is very small but im not complaining, i have too many liz earle bags and boxes anyway lol

My TSV's came in two deliveries, because I ordered 2 different moisturiser options. Mine and my sisters came by Parcelnet (or the Next man as we call him) ! My mum's turned up 4 days later by Royal Mail or should I say Snail Mail! You would think they could have put all 3 in the same parcel though.

No sign of mine either :(

All my BCC stuff and LE TSV's are going to arrive on the same day, the postman will need a trolley to carry it all :eek:

BB,mine arrived today together with some BCC items & other bits & bobs.
Normal postie brought them but he said he had to call to me first cos he couldn't carry them all :11:
Thank God my hubby was out :54:

BB,mine arrived today together with some BCC items & other bits & bobs.
Normal postie brought them but he said he had to call to me first cos he couldn't carry them all :11:
Thank God my hubby was out :54:

I am really annoyed, not because I am desperate for any of my LE stuff, just that everything is going to arrive at the same time.
Hubby is at home this week but he knows I have ordered loads but we are going away for a few days so I am dreading it if all the BCC stuff comes and my neighbour has to take it in.

TSV has arrived at long last, via the parcelnet man
nicely packaged and I think the box is cute and would make a nice gift for someone but I will be keeping it all to myself :D

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this forum (found it by accident whilst off work long term sick) but have been very amused by all the various postings, so thank you !!

I ordered 3 of the TSVs via Qcut at just after midnight, allegedly dispatched on the 5th Oct & guess what, still no sign. As still not arrived, I sent dec form back & had phone call last night saying they would have to refund me as dry option not in stock. Fine by me as I'd been on the Liz Earle website & ordered stuff direct (didn't spend as much either - wasn't I good ??) but looked on QVC website this morning & the dry option IS in stock. Too late now but wonder if they wanted me to pay more or is that just a cynical view ??? Anyway at least the stuff bought direct should fit in the appropriate boxes !!!

Keep up the amusing postings.....

Latest posts

Back