Liz Earle TSV 21/2/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know I thought it was too good to be true as well but it's on till 3rd March (or whilst stocks last lol)
Go in to new offers at top left of page and scroll down past the essentials offer

Forgot to say you get topcashback as well with liz Earle direct

I know I thought it was too good to be true as well but it's on till 3rd March (or whilst stocks last lol)
Go in to new offers at top left of page and scroll down past the essentials offer

Forgot to say you get topcashback as well with liz Earle direct
Thanks very much Bluebell, am off to have a look now, I really don't need anymore LE stuff but may not be able to resist

Yes, those body cream products were nauseating. I was sent samples through the post from LE direct, and thought then that it must be Avon at work. I've never been tempted by all these C&P limited editions so unsure about ordering now. I was going to order last night but changed my mind.
Heard Caroline say there is a new eye product coming soon, wonder why Superskin one disappeared.
Yes, a new Superskin eye cream is coming. :)

I have gone for the TSV on Auto Delivery so am well stocked up on all products! I got the last Gatineau with the Cleanser & Toner but after LE they are so (to me) overly perfumed.I think LE hand cream is better than L'Occitanne and I will give away the moisturiser as I use Superskin.The only item I don't buy is the Shower gel as I use L'Occitanne soap.I am considering putting my house on the market so if I do make a move will need a removal van for my stockpile.

I have gone for the TSV on Auto Delivery so am well stocked up on all products! I got the last Gatineau with the Cleanser & Toner but after LE they are so (to me) overly perfumed.I think LE hand cream is better than L'Occitanne and I will give away the moisturiser as I use Superskin.The only item I don't buy is the Shower gel as I use L'Occitanne soap.I am considering putting my house on the market so if I do make a move will need a removal van for my stockpile.

You and me both! I seem to have more beauty products stashed than clothes! That and my 'underbed bag' full of handbags - eek - and my copious pairs of shoes.....perhaps I should sell them as a separate lot along with other more normal additions when selling a house.

I try to remind myself that there will be other offers in the future, if I miss out on the current one.

I was trying to resist the Liz Earle monthly offer but eventually 'gave in' when I saw I could get the number 20 perfume free with the superskin offer and as I'd been sent a 15% off code I also bought the new rose and cedrat c&p all for £72....sounds good until my visa bill comes in!

I was trying to resist the Liz Earle monthly offer but eventually 'gave in' when I saw I could get the number 20 perfume free with the superskin offer and as I'd been sent a 15% off code I also bought the new rose and cedrat c&p all for £72....sounds good until my visa bill comes in!

But on a positive note all your money will have been spent on product... not on p&p. It's free currently on LE website if you spend more than £20.

Shame I don't like either of the fragrances,but love No15 and bought a bottle of that before Xmas when it was on offer, it is great offer though

Shame I don't like either of the fragrances,but love No15 and bought a bottle of that before Xmas when it was on offer, it is great offer though

Like you, I love no 15 but my sister-in-law likes the no 20 so I'll keep it for her birthday in April. It's a lovely colour and she's a pink person so will love the packaging as well as the scent!

Latest posts

Back