Liz Earle TSV 21/2/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got the postcard. Looked at the contents and stifled a yawn. Not even a sample sachet of the new fragrance C&P. I remember when Elemis did a limited edition of their cream cleanser it really got people excited for the TSV. Nothing like that with LE, sadly. You can almost recite in your sleep what will be in a LE TSV. The only excitement is to see what sizes things are in.

I'm pretty sure the limited edition C&P has been out since last summer, so it's no longer a 'new' product (in fact, was it not in the last TSV?). I wonder how long they will sell it? I thought it was just going to be a summer thing.

I'm pretty sure the limited edition C&P has been out since last summer, so it's no longer a 'new' product (in fact, was it not in the last TSV?). I wonder how long they will sell it? I thought it was just going to be a summer thing.

No, sorry, but you are mistaken. The Rose & Cedrat one has been out since a few weeks and it is a new scent. There was a rose-lavender C&P as the first limited edition, but since then, how many limited editions were there up to now? Six? Seven?

No, sorry, but you are mistaken. The Rose & Cedrat one has been out since a few weeks and it is a new scent. There was a rose-lavender C&P as the first limited edition, but since then, how many limited editions were there up to now? Six? Seven?
Thanks Hon, - shows how much attention I've been paying!

Thanks Hon, - shows how much attention I've been paying!
With all those limited editions around every few months... ;-)

But I like the look of the rose cedrat C&P, looks really lovely, I think.
By the way, also the second time tryig to sell Liz Earle on shopping telly in Germany didn't work. They already shut down the German site and now it is all back to the roots again, either buying from QVC UK or from the Irish site. I don't get why it doesn't work with Liz Earle and Germany, they even had Caroline Archer coming over...

]
But I like the look of the rose cedrat C&P, looks really lovely, I think.
It is lovely - very fragrant - I bought some in the Leeds store earlier this week. (£20.75) The new botanical essence fragrance is a lovely rose scented one too.

It is lovely - very fragrant - I bought some in the Leeds store earlier this week. (£20.75) The new botanical essence fragrance is a lovely rose scented one too.
Yes, I tried the fragrance when I went to London last year and liked it very much. Just that my skin doesn't like patchouli in general, fragrances containing it always, really always become sort of... how shall I put it... "unpleasant"/ "musty", so I don't buy them any more.

Oh dear l think l might have to buy this. I had a try of the Rose & Cedrat C & P in the Leeds store and it is lovely. I have hand cream coming out of my ears though, but l could always save that and the hand wash for a present. I would much rather it was on EP than Auto Delivery though.

I am going to wait and see if Easy Pays appear. They have in the past. Like the set but the price including postage is high.

they are a bit sneaky.

When they brought out rose and lavender originally, in support of The Princes Trust, that was supposed to be a one off...

Since then they have produced a few... I may not have found all of them:

rose and lavendar - The Princes Trust originally, then again (not for TPT) in 2015
pink pepper and mint
sweet orange and mint
orange flower and chamomile
grapefruit and patchouli
rose and cedrat - latest one

Have I missed any?

It's 7 if you count rose and lavender twice.

they are a bit sneaky.

When they brought out rose and lavender originally, in support of The Princes Trust, that was supposed to be a one off...

Since then they have produced a few... I may not have found all of them:

rose and lavendar - The Princes Trust originally, then again (not for TPT) in 2015
pink pepper and mint
sweet orange and mint
orange flower and chamomile
grapefruit and patchouli
rose and cedrat - latest one

Have I missed any?

It's 7 if you count rose and lavender twice.

Jasmine and Osmanthus, which is the one I'm currently in love with! :flower:

Latest posts

Back