Liz Earle TSV 21/2/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They all sound delicious! I'm sorry I missed them all now ...

Yes, I'd have liked to have tried a few of the others as well but I console myself with the fact that as they're all limited editions, they'd be gone now anyway....which might actually be worse if you'd tried them & really really liked them!

:grin:

I had a "play" with most of them, and I have to say that I prefer the aroma of the original.

By contrast - the Elemis limited edition smelled way nicer than the original.

I think this is a good value kit if you want and use all the items. I wouldn't buy the washes and hand lotion, though I am sure they are lovely. Liz Earle has a good deal on the essentials on her website, slightly cheaper and with free p and p. (But with not as many products)

Yes, they always have that offer on their website, only with different freebies each month. But the TSVs are always a bargain.:)

I am going to wait and see if Easy Pays appear. They have in the past. Like the set but the price including postage is high.

It's online and available now (209478), but no EZPs I'm afraid because it's on AD. £46.92 + £5.95.

I have just ordered it. I couldn't resist. I have plenty in stock but am buying while l can. We are going through a massive restructure at work and this time next year l could be jobless.

I love the limited edition ones but I won't go for the TSV because I prefer the Superskin moisturiser and I don't now use the regular Skin Repair Moisturiser. Shame.

I have just ordered it. I couldn't resist. I have plenty in stock but am buying while l can. We are going through a massive restructure at work and this time next year l could be jobless.

So have I. I really don't need any more either but couldn't resist the new C&P and I'm sure all the other bits will come in handy.

I'm out - haven't even started the last 200ml C&P - have loads of hand cream and still have hand wash from a couple of year so ago - nice but use sparingly - I definitely couldn't cope with delivery every 60 days either - shame but sensible head on

I prefer to stick with the original C&P than all these different 'flavours'
Am guessing the Orange flower hand cream is different from the original?

I agree, I have tried most of the limited edition scents in C&P and still prefer the original, I find they are more prone to upset my skin and the scents don't do much for me, I do wish we could have the superskin moisturiser in the ocassional Tsv, I much prefer it to skin repair but at least it is saving me money

I prefer to stick with the original C&P than all these different 'flavours'
Am guessing the Orange flower hand cream is different from the original?

Orange flower is the original, I think. Just to distingish all the handcremes from another, they put the names different, so the original is named "orange flower".

i like liz earle generally but really cant stand the cleanser and moisturiser. the shampoo and conditioner are not to my liking at all. and the eye creams are strange therefore i avoid the tsv's but prefer to shop online or take the bus to the kings road shop.

For those of you sad that the tsv doesn't contain superskin, I just got an email (timed I'm sure to compete with tsv!) from Liz Earle with a special offer on superskin essentials... I know they do regular monthly essential deals but this is £64 with free pandp and worth over £132 according to message.
It's 200ml candp, instant boost, superskin moisturiser plus 50ml fragrance - you can choose between no. 100 and another...
Def worth checking out the website as it does seem a good offer and a bit different... X

For those of you sad that the tsv doesn't contain superskin, I just got an email (timed I'm sure to compete with tsv!) from Liz Earle with a special offer on superskin essentials... I know they do regular monthly essential deals but this is £64 with free pandp and worth over £132 according to message.
It's 200ml candp, instant boost, superskin moisturiser plus 50ml fragrance - you can choose between no. 100 and another...
Def worth checking out the website as it does seem a good offer and a bit different... X

That offer is excellent value. I ordered it on Thursday and my parcel arrived yesterday morning (free delivery and Royal Mail tracked to boot).

With this offer you can choose a freebie from two of the fragrances or Superskin Serum (all full sizes and worth £48+). Complimentary items are also included...50 mls tubes of shampoo and conditioner and a 15 mls tube of Skin Repair (dry/sensitive). The shampoo and conditioner are great sizes for holidays etc.

Just ordered this special offer from Liz Earle direct
Love no 100 fragrance ��
Might get the TSV as well but not sure probably don't need it
But would use everything except the limited edition C&P

With the exception of Superskin moisturiser, I think Liz Earle got the scent right in the first place on their products. I can appreciate the unscented Superskin is great if fragrance is one of your triggers for sensitivity... but it smells a bit like putty to me. The addition of the Neroli has taken a gorgeous cream that works brilliantly to another level, in my opinion.

I have sampled the handcream fragrances as well as the C&P, none of them are an improvement on the originals... however nicely packaged. And don't get me started on those foul bath and body products they brought out a couple of years back while still under the Avon umbrella - a clear Avon-esque mis-step. I notice they died a swift death even before Avon sold them (Liz Earle) on to the WalgreenBoots empire.

Last edited:
Yes, those body cream products were nauseating. I was sent samples through the post from LE direct, and thought then that it must be Avon at work. I've never been tempted by all these C&P limited editions so unsure about ordering now. I was going to order last night but changed my mind.
Heard Caroline say there is a new eye product coming soon, wonder why Superskin one disappeared.

Yes, those body cream products were nauseating. I was sent samples through the post from LE direct, and thought then that it must be Avon at work. I've never been tempted by all these C&P limited editions so unsure about ordering now. I was going to order last night but changed my mind.
Heard Caroline say there is a new eye product coming soon, wonder why Superskin one disappeared.

Maybe people had a problem with texture or smell?

I don't like the LE eye products... except the Eyebright. The daily eye repair was such a thick dry cream I couldn't use it. I used to feel it dragging the skin of my eyes as I applied it. It felt like I was applying sudocrem around my eyes. And the SPF was really irritating.

Looking at their website, I think they are binning the lot and bringing out something new. The only one listed as out of stock is the 10ml of daily eye repair... given that this new launch is apparently 2 weeks away, they are obviously clearing the decks.

I will be interested to try it... but only if it has a very light texture. At present I'm using Decleor prolagene gel around my eyes as everything else has been very irritating.

Is this offer still on as I can't seem to find it, sounds too good to be true! Thanks

Latest posts

Back