Yankee TSV Thursday 2nd Sept

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't know if it's been posted before but I spotted a section in my local B&Q of Yankee Candles there was samplers, jars, tarts and reeds.
Only managed a quicky look so not completely sure just what the scents were, would be interested if anyone else has seen them.

:thinking:

Don't know if it's been posted before but I spotted a section in my local B&Q of Yankee Candles there was samplers, jars, tarts and reeds.
Only managed a quicky look so not completely sure just what the scents were, would be interested if anyone else has seen them.

:thinking:

I have. If I remember rightly they only had the Simply Home ones but I did get a couple that were nice and they weren't expensive.
Ali.

My money is safe again as I always take the labels of the jars or the tumblers, but these are painted on so I can not do that.
shame for me, but good value if you like the fragrances

Visited a YC store today, whiffed all those fragrances, very nice, like the Sun/Sand one best. All selling for £13.99 each and they look about the same size as the old tumblers.

I came home and ordered two sets and now I'm thinking I should have made it 4! Great Xmas pressies!

The fruit fragrange t-lights that have just been shown on-air are overpriced. A box of 12 t-lights are only £6 in YC stores.

I saw these jars in ossie mills today and they were £14.99 each! I bought 3 tarts and the stress votive, it smells nice close up but can't seem to smell it when I walk in the room.

Blooming hell here's the grinning idiot Craig. Give the man an oscar for over-exaggeration!

went for the floral set these would make a nice gift
Mackintosh is prob my all time fave yankee fragrance
for once a good value tsv

Latest posts

Back