My returns

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I did see someone actually using it the other day, I think it was the LnL woman who always has loose strands of hair in front of her fsce.

She said something like "People do like to know the sizes of things". OF COURSE THEY DO and it should all be on the website in the first place.
Remember 'the ruler of truth' on Gemporia? Former presenter Scot Worsfold measured nearly all necklaces, earrings and bracelets he sold, and told the viewer at the beginning and reminded them during the presentation, and other former presenters (like Liv Edmonds) did the same. The other week they flogged a bracelet - no mention at all in the on-screen details as to the length of the bracelet, no mention by the presenter. And it wasn't an elasticated bracelet, so quite an important omission.

Well it’s been a good month since I ordered anything from QVC I still have a £10.00 voucher outstanding. I will use that around Christmas time on L’Occitane TSV I think.

I was half expecting a letter, another phone call maybe, but nothing!

I am just at that point with QVC that nothing much appeals anymore! The quality is questionable, the value is not there and hasn’t been for a long time; and the choice is meh!

Latest posts

Back