Yankee TSV Thursday 2nd Sept

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I won't be buying these as they look like they are votive size to me and I prefer to burn two of the same fragrance together IYKWIM. If anyone lives near Mancehster I was in the Arndale Centre on Monday and there was a stall selling half price YC - was a proper YC stall. The best buys were the large candles which I don't buy (just don't have enough time to burn them properly) and there were some very old fragrances which I've never seen before. I didn't buy anything as I do tend to burn tarts and votives rather than the jars.

I was in the QVC Outlet store yesterday in Warrington - not very impressed, it all looked like tat! However, I just missed out on buying some scented tealights with the roly poly holders which was a TSV that I particularly loved. There were some tealights left but I was informed that I would have to buy them with one of those chandalier type votive holders. Think it's bizarre that an Outlet store won't sell things off piecemeal. There was also one of the Christmas decorations with 5 tarts which they wanted £38.00 for which I said seemed a really steep price!

Thanks very much indeed for this info VALM. Best friend and I are going to both Manchester and Warrington Outlet tomorrow (well, when the Outlet is so close, and one is already in Manchester, it would be rude not to, wouldn't it? :wink:) Best friend is a YC fan, so the Arndale stall sounds brill. Is it a permanent feature do you think, or was it severely depleted when you saw it and unlikely to be there on a Bank Hol? I'm suspecting the latter sadly :sad:

Thanks very much indeed for this info VALM. Best friend and I are going to both Manchester and Warrington Outlet tomorrow (well, when the Outlet is so close, and one is already in Manchester, it would be rude not to, wouldn't it? :wink:) Best friend is a YC fan, so the Arndale stall sounds brill. Is it a permanent feature do you think, or was it severely depleted when you saw it and unlikely to be there on a Bank Hol? I'm suspecting the latter sadly :sad:

Hi AD, the stall may be a permanent feature as it was a proper YC one. I remember seeing a lot of Festive jars and Macintosh Spice in particular. There were also a lot of Simply Home products too. They were also selling hand washes and shower gels. The only thing we bought though were a couple of piggy banks which my daughter liked and has bought as gifts. Like I say there was a tray full of votives but they were really old fragrances - had the very old packaging on them. Have fun!

Incidentially, last weekend I bought quite a few tarts from Housing Units of Hollinwood in Oldham - all YC was 10% off. Managed to pick up all the new fragrances there.

I think these look like tumblers as a votive tsv would be very odd,too small just to have four votives in a set
I like the tumblers,good size for gifts too

Hi AD, the stall may be a permanent feature as it was a proper YC one. I remember seeing a lot of Festive jars and Macintosh Spice in particular. There were also a lot of Simply Home products too. They were also selling hand washes and shower gels. The only thing we bought though were a couple of piggy banks which my daughter liked and has bought as gifts. Like I say there was a tray full of votives but they were really old fragrances - had the very old packaging on them. Have fun!

Incidentially, last weekend I bought quite a few tarts from Housing Units of Hollinwood in Oldham - all YC was 10% off. Managed to pick up all the new fragrances there.

Dyou live near HU? I'm about five minutes drive away!

found them on debenhams site yankee tsv individually

any idea on the price yet please?

found them on debenhams site ,they are tumblers at £13.99 debenhams price so no idea qvc price for 4 so that would be buying all 4 from debenhams £55.96 plus freepostage with code so wait and see qvc price with postage :hi:

found them on debenhams site ,they are tumblers at £13.99 debenhams price so no idea qvc price for 4 so that would be buying all 4 from debenhams £55.96 plus freepostage with code so wait and see qvc price with postage :hi:

They don't look very big do they? Unless the pictures are just very deceiving...

I note on a rare afternoon at the high street,today,that clinton cards are now stocking YC.QVC are gonna have to work really hard at their prices as they are stocked in plenty of outlets near me now......

Just remembered I meant to post about this the other day in case anyone else plans to go to this stall. I went on Bank Holiday Monday and at first I couldn't find it (am I the only one to completely lose my bearings in the Manc Arndale? I have no problem in somewhere the size of Westfield but Manchester gets me everytime. Possibly 'cos I'm a Yorkshire lass...:wink:) Anyway I asked staff there and they all directed me with a warning that it was about to shut and when I found it it had 'Closing Down' signs all over it! So sadly not permanent. Whether it's still there or not I don't know, but it pretty much only had food scents left, no Sun and Sand, Willow Breeze etc that we were looking for. Shame for YC loving best friend :sad: Think you got the best bargains VALM! :nod:

Yankee Candle Set of 4 Signature Hand Painted Glass Tumblers
Item Number: 759533
QVC Price £31.50
Today's Special Value Price £26.00
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

Description
Buy more than one of this product (in any choice) and save 5.00 GBP for every extra item. Accent your living area with the true to life fragrances of this signature tumblers set from Yankee Candle. It boasts four large hand decorated jar candles in a choice of Fresh, offering blissful scents of the outdoors; or Floral which evoke authentic sweet aromas. This stylish set is crafted from soy wax and contains plant extracts and natural perfumed oils, which preserves their scent. Each candle has 100% cotton wick for up to 176-220 hours of burn time.

• Each candle comes with a chic metal lid

Collection contains:

4 x large signature candle tumblers (9.5 oz each)

Choose from:

Fresh Signature option

• This collection features the vibrant scents of Beach Walk, Midnight Jasmine, Sun and Sand and Vanilla Lime

or

Floral Signature option

• This collection boasts the classic sweet fragrances of Garden Sweet Pea, Lilac Blossom, Clean Cotton and Macintosh

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.759533

was trying to see what sizes they are but heavens help me QVC does not make it easy. Some of their yankee candles are in oz, some in gr, some in burning hours, some in total burning hours if they are a set. How the hell can you therefore compare the size to see how big they are??????

Yankee Candle Set of 4 Signature Hand Painted Glass Tumblers
Item Number: 759533
QVC Price £31.50
Today's Special Value Price £26.00
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

Description
Buy more than one of this product (in any choice) and save 5.00 GBP for every extra item. Accent your living area with the true to life fragrances of this signature tumblers set from Yankee Candle. It boasts four large hand decorated jar candles in a choice of Fresh, offering blissful scents of the outdoors; or Floral which evoke authentic sweet aromas. This stylish set is crafted from soy wax and contains plant extracts and natural perfumed oils, which preserves their scent. Each candle has 100% cotton wick for up to 176-220 hours of burn time.

• Each candle comes with a chic metal lid

Collection contains:

4 x large signature candle tumblers (9.5 oz each)

Choose from:

Fresh Signature option

• This collection features the vibrant scents of Beach Walk, Midnight Jasmine, Sun and Sand and Vanilla Lime

or

Floral Signature option

• This collection boasts the classic sweet fragrances of Garden Sweet Pea, Lilac Blossom, Clean Cotton and Macintosh

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.759533

Wow, they're £13.99 or £10 each on the cheapest site I've seen, Yankee Doodle.

was trying to see what sizes they are but heavens help me QVC does not make it easy. Some of their yankee candles are in oz, some in gr, some in burning hours, some in total burning hours if they are a set. How the hell can you therefore compare the size to see how big they are??????

They are bigger than the small housewarmer jars but smaller than the medium housewarmer jars.

We've gone for it as if you buy the four at full price WITHOUT p+p 35.96 roughly if I have the sizes right. My mom and I are paying half each so it works out very well. However its only good if you like all 4 fragrances. I've always prefered the tumblers as have got the strongest fragrance from these but find them the most difficult to get hold of in shops, its normally, tarts, votives and the 3 jar sizes.

Nice to see a brill TSV for a change.

I have ordered a set of each & if I've worked it out right including the postage it's just under £7.25 each candle which is great value from QVC for a change.

Nope, money is safe. I would only like the fresh scents and I have all those. Was hoping for new ones! I'll stick with Boundary Mill, great selection, great prices and no p+p.

Im not bothering either. I dithered a bit but Ive decided Im not having it.
I did fancy the set of 18 votives that was also on but Ive decided to get them from Yankee Doodle minus the votive holders that Ive loads of and pay less (and no p&p!)
Ali.

Latest posts

Back