Returns question.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

curlyhair

Registered Shopper
I sent an item back a month ago via Hermes. QVC don’t show it as returned on my a/c, yet, which I thought would be enough time. Anyone had a similar problem, or can give me some advice? I will try ringing qvc tomorrow.
Thanks.

Can you check the status on the Hermes tracking? You should have the parcel number on your paperwork. If so it would be useful to be armed with any delivered details when you ring them.

I always give qvc 2 weeks they are really slow to refund even if they have the item. Then I call and they refund make sure you get your return postage costs under distance selling

I returned a more expensive to QVC via RM signed for delivery.It showed received by QVC at 8:00a.m the day after I posted at mid-day.Could see the signature so name of person in warehouse.It took 2 weeks and several phone calls before they showed the status as Returned.I think it had gone walkabout.One month is unacceptable but will they be using the Covid excuse?

I thought you only got a return label if it was faulty, or not as described?
no under the distance selling rules you must not be worse off buying online than in the shops thats what I have always thought..Qvc love for you to keep stuff so push the money back guarantee so you forget to return it or you have used loads of it so can't get your original postage back any way thats my take on it

I thought you only got a return label if it was faulty, or not as described?

If I’m returning something that I don’t like, I’ve usually rung CS and asked for a returns label and they’ve sent one even if the item wasn’t faulty. It means that a refund takes ages, but that nothing new with QVC. 🙄

Returns take a lot longer now than they used to. I waited about a month then I phoned them and they refunded straight away. They had the item for who knows how long but hadn't updated my account. It is a faff and they even tell you send signed for to make sure it "doesn't get lost" (in their warehouse). I've kept loads of things I should have sent back as now the post office is at least a 20 mile round trip which is even more of a faff.

CC

Returns take a lot longer now than they used to. I waited about a month then I phoned them and they refunded straight away. They had the item for who knows how long but hadn't updated my account. It is a faff and they even tell you send signed for to make sure it "doesn't get lost" (in their warehouse). I've kept loads of things I should have sent back as now the post office is at least a 20 mile round trip which is even more of a faff.

CC
Have you heard of the new service where they will collect it from you, for an extra 72P or so?

This would be cheaper than the petrol cost.

They should have a system that shows ‘returned’ on your account as soon as it back in the warehouse.They must be scanned.

Not sure if that scheme is in Scotland Strato, I'll have to check. You're right though, it would be cheaper.

CC

I also have a returns question: If I have to send more than one item back, can I send them together in one box? Here in Germany you pay once for shipping and handling and all the items you have ordered on the same day / the same order come in one parcel (also QVC.de), whereas ordering from QVC UK is a "little" bit more expensive as you have to pay P&P for every item separately. As I don't want to spend too much on postage, I would like to send the two (or three, depending if I like it or not) items back in one parcel. Will QVC be able to handle that? ;-) It is all small things (Diamonique).

There doesn’t seem to be any logic to it at present. I returned two items last month, same day. One showed up as returned in about a week, the other was over three weeks before showing returned.

I only order from Q if the offer is good with the P&P added in & am sure I would not return.QVC Germany can group orders together according to Ani , but not in U.K.! There is a message here Ani stick to the German system as sending to & from UK is too expensive.Can we order from QVC Germany, don’t tell me I know there will be extra costs!

Latest posts

Back