Returns question.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I also have a returns question: If I have to send more than one item back, can I send them together in one box? Here in Germany you pay once for shipping and handling and all the items you have ordered on the same day / the same order come in one parcel (also QVC.de), whereas ordering from QVC UK is a "little" bit more expensive as you have to pay P&P for every item separately. As I don't want to spend too much on postage, I would like to send the two (or three, depending if I like it or not) items back in one parcel. Will QVC be able to handle that? ;-) It is all small things (Diamonique).
FAQs - Returns question states: 'Please note, should you wish to return more than one item they will need to be returned separately and in separate packaging'.

I'd be interested in knowing this, too.
As soon as possible I think its within 14 days. I know literally instantly when I dont want an item phone them and request it. Some are snotty and dont want to but I get even snottier and ask again. On the whole its not a problem you are covered by distance selling regs

When will QVC allow items which could be ordered at the same time sent out together?Answer never because that cuts down their P&P charges.I ordered 2 items which could have gone in the same package but no, Hermes deliver one Monday and 2 on Tuesday.Extra runs for them & me waiting in twice.Ordered 3 items another company, all in same package and total spend qualified for free delivery.I know you have heard it all before but how much business do they loose because of it?It has to be something at a very good price for me to use Q these days.

They are not legally obliged to pay the cost of you returning it.
Their cost of postage to you is refundable if you cancel order within 14 days and haven’t used it, only checked to see if fits etc.

Attachments

• 9F614D21-DF02-46A3-B848-82BEA4942C7C.png
    9F614D21-DF02-46A3-B848-82BEA4942C7C.png
    109.2 KB · Views: 76
  • D48FD4D4-6BBE-4E06-8C70-D1B1E2C820C0.jpeg
    D48FD4D4-6BBE-4E06-8C70-D1B1E2C820C0.jpeg
    123.5 KB · Views: 85
As much as QVC try and get you to buy and try I really don't. Other companies are easier to return items as they have a shop or outlet for you to do so with ease. Then QVC dont have a tracking service when you return stuff so its a phone three weeks later and hassle to state your case. Nope I hardly return anything and dont try out bits n bobs.

I also have a returns question: If I have to send more than one item back, can I send them together in one box? Here in Germany you pay once for shipping and handling and all the items you have ordered on the same day / the same order come in one parcel (also QVC.de), whereas ordering from QVC UK is a "little" bit more expensive as you have to pay P&P for every item separately. As I don't want to spend too much on postage, I would like to send the two (or three, depending if I like it or not) items back in one parcel. Will QVC be able to handle that? ;-) It is all small things (Diamonique).
I find a big box and put my separate parcels in that - each in a QVC bag with it's label from the QVC invoice. I then take a photo of the contents so you can see the label for each individual parcel. I then send back by the Hermes returns platform. I try to put the order numbers or shortened version of each order number when I am ordering the return. Each parcel takes longer to process than sending them individually but saves separate postage. Most I return are under the distance selling regs. If something is expensive then I will send as a separate parcel. I usually get them collected by Hermes as it seems more secure than taking to a collection point.

Latest posts

Back