Liz Earle TSV on Saturday 17th October 2009

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wonder how mrsRosie has gone on with her hubby sawing the pump heads off............

Hope she has managed to get lots of product out her can.

Thank you Dazzler! Sounds a bit like a Paul Daniels job! I am nearly at the end of a tube - I'll let you know how I get on!

I prefer to order from her site because I like to think that you almost build up a relationship/reputation with them. I love the freebies, the packaging, the random emails and the booklets that they send from time to time:flower:It's a more personal service

I agree, I order my C&P from them directly. I snet an email yesterday about the perfume, asking about samples as I have problems with perfumes. Got a very nice call back, saying they will sned a sample in November, but if I order the prefume and don't like it return it. Was expecting an email, as I didn'tput my contact info on but they obviously looked at my account, so was very impressed :)

I know quite a few of us are not taken with the Christmas TSV, but on the Liz Earle Web Site they have their Christmas Gifts.

The boxes look really good to give as gifts. However, I'm not keen on the combinations of the Mens' gifts - the Scrub seems to be in most (just on a personal note don't get on with this product) would have been better in my opinion to have the Men's C&P and the Body Wash as a duo.

LE is giving a free gift set away each time you spend £80.

The gifts are here http://uk.lizearle.com/index_2.php?userpage=christmas_home&_s_icmp=home_TXT3a

Chris

I know quite a few of us are not taken with the Christmas TSV, but on the Liz Earle Web Site they have their Christmas Gifts.

The boxes look really good to give as gifts. However, I'm not keen on the combinations of the Mens' gifts - the Scrub seems to be in most (just on a personal note don't get on with this product) would have been better in my opinion to have the Men's C&P and the Body Wash as a duo.

LE is giving a free gift set away each time you spend £80.

The gifts are here http://uk.lizearle.com/index_2.php?userpage=christmas_home&_s_icmp=home_TXT3a

Chris

I do agree, Chris. Lots of people don't like or can't use scrubs. I suppose it would make it more expensive but it's a pity you can't have a bespoke box - say pick two or threee items from a list. I will buy direct from the site this year.

It bugs me that the vast majority of skincare gift sets for men include a product for wet shaving. I appreciate a lot of men do wet shave, but what if you want to buy something for someone who electric shaves?

It bugs me that the vast majority of skincare gift sets for men include a product for wet shaving. I appreciate a lot of men do wet shave, but what if you want to buy something for someone who electric shaves?

I agree! I haven't wet shaved for a couple of years now and it puts me off the sets when I won't use the items in it!

Snuffles is right - it would be great to create a bespoke gift box.

Maybe QVC should run a poll of what items we would like to see in a TSV and then they go away and try and make it happen to get the best deal for us beauty buyers! :happy:

What do you guys think?

could someone please tell me how I get into the drop the people keep mentioning I have made my £6 payment? thankyou

have to agree also, box doesn't look like the ones on the LE website, perhpas this one has been made specially!!!!

Latest posts

Back