Liz Earle TSV on Saturday 17th October 2009

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As I've said previously I usually order from the LE website at Xmas to get the GWP. Will be doing so again if funds permit. x

Has everyone has deserted this thread? Is anyone going t be buying this or will be just me :(

Well I see the LE perfume is on the QVC website. Thanks for the link SCW.

Was going to order but worried if I want to send it back it will get lost in the backlog of post if there is a national strike.

Think I'll hold on to my money.

TSV is a bit boring so money safe there too. Hurrah! :grin:

Well I see the LE perfume is on the QVC website. Thanks for the link SCW.

Was going to order but worried if I want to send it back it will get lost in the backlog of post if there is a national strike.

Think I'll hold on to my money.

TSV is a bit boring so money safe there too. Hurrah! :grin:

I loved LE when I first started watching QVC but then I progressed on to all the other beauty products and never really went back to it. I am going back to basics now with A'kin, which I ordered from another site. You missed my post on that last week.:tongue2::tongue2:

I'm in two minds about this, I think it will be up to the price to sway me either way. I have £67 worth of A'kin stuff in my basket at mypure, which I still haven't decided whether to check out or not... they have free postage and excellent offers on at the moment, so I'm thinking the LE TSV value needs to be something special to match the mypure deal... Still, my baby's last feed for the day is around 11:30, so I'll be around to watch the TSV launch...

I loved LE when I first started watching QVC but then I progressed on to all the other beauty products and never really went back to it. I am going back to basics now with A'kin, which I ordered from another site. You missed my post on that last week.:tongue2::tongue2:

I used to love LE stuff too but the only thing now that I really love is the C&P.

I tried the A'kin day moisturizer but found it too rich.

Ok then, who is f.a.r.ting on this one? Not too much fa.r.ting going on lately.

Actually I've got to f.a.r.t tonight - for someone who professes not to like LE to much, I have an awful lot of her stuff, and when the last TSV was on I got that and the OTO, in fact I got so much including a C&P offer on the LE website that someone on the site commented and I felt very small:blush: and a bit ashamed! So I am watching and doing that well known sitting on the hands trick:giggle:

Actually I've got to f.a.r.t tonight - for someone who professes not to like LE to much, I have an awful lot of her stuff, and when the last TSV was on I got that and the OTO, in fact I got so much including a C&P offer on the LE website that someone on the site commented and I felt very small:blush: and a bit ashamed! So I am watching and doing that well known sitting on the hands trick:giggle:

F.A.R.T and be proud Janm. Was it BakerGirl who grassed you up?:giggle:

Latest posts

Back