Liz Earle TSV on Saturday 17th October 2009

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Which one was it, BG?:sun:

SS it was the Rose de Mai day cream and the Lavender and Rose night one. I got a kit from QVC ages ago. It also contained the Rose and Geranium all in one cleanser and toner. Wasn't too keen on it either. :sad:

I got the gold shimmer thingy in a kit once. I followed the instructions that say "dab onto brows, cheekbones, legs and anywhere you wan't to highlight". Don't know if it's me and my application technique but it didn't seem to make any difference...

Not just you LEL, I never found it made the slightest difference either & gave up on it fairly quickly, one of the very few LE products I really didn't like & wouldn't order again!

I haven't grassed on anyone for aaaaages.

I'm surplus to requirements. :sad:

You can grass me up if you want to. I just bought the kipling oto. I thought I was going on waitlist but I checked my e mails and it is being processed. I didn't really want it but I was fed up f.a.r.ting. I may send it back but I liked the colour. (sweet berry) :sad:

I have just tried but it just says that it can not access the inforamtion. Is 228744 the right number?

If you are undecided and don't need it don't buy it. Seemples.

Aaahh you say that now but then they start to divide it up into smaller "kits" and you think, yes my mum/sister/niece/daughter could have that - read will have that - then you think maybe I'll get 2 to be on the safe side. Then you decide to leave it until the am repeats only to hear that they have sold 17,000 since midnight.....however with JF presenting I could be turned off just by her presence - she's already going on about the fragrance and has put me off it and I've got it (if that makes sense!)

On website now

Liz Earle 10 Piece Ultimate Joy Collection

Today's Special Value Price
£38.68

QVC Price
£46.50

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£4.95

Pamper skin from top to toe with this ten-piece Liz Earle collection. You'll get super-sized Cleanse & Polish tube (200ml), two muslin cloths, Instant Boost Skin Tonic (50ml) and Skin Repair Moisturiser tube (50ml). Then, wrapped in tissue in a beautiful gift box you will find Gentle Face Exfoliator (50ml), Brightening Treatment (15ml), Orange Flower Body Wash (30ml) and Nourishing Botanical Body Cream (50ml) as well as brand-new Foot Scrub (30ml) and Foot Repair Moisturiser (30ml). Plus, there's Sheer Gold Shimmer (50ml) for that added piece of sparkle!

Aaahh you say that now but then they start to divide it up into smaller "kits" and you think, yes my mum/sister/niece/daughter could have that - read will have that - then you think maybe I'll get 2 to be on the safe side. Then you decide to leave it until the am repeats only to hear that they have sold 17,000 since midnight.....however with JF presenting I could be turned off just by her presence - she's already going on about the fragrance and has put me off it and I've got it (if that makes sense!)

Oh go on then. You know you want to. Who am I to stand in the way of your eternal happiness. Enjoy!

The usual CS message has been appearing for me for the last 15 minutes. It pops up every time I try to add the item to my cart. Never mind, almost midnight now.

She is just showing that not everything fits in the box. The "basics" don't go in it!!! :rolleyes:

Sazza, I got a TSV before and it was packed exactly like that! but if you are going to give small things away to people it works!

Latest posts

Back