Liz Earle TSV on Saturday 17th October 2009

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

it was meant as a joke to SS's comment: "...never thought to take a saw to your skincare?"

:) xxxx

lol yes Ws Its okay its cos I didnt know what pacifist meant cos Im a div!!!!!

lol:clapping:

Last edited:
lol yes Ws Its okay its cos I didnt know what pacifist meant cos Im a div!!!!!

lol:clapping:

no, you are not a div, D!. most people show off knowledge they do not possess. you do not and i admire you for that.

I think I'll give this one a miss, too many fiddly wee bits I've already got and not enough new inspiring things :sad:

I think I'll give this one a miss, too many fiddly wee bits I've already got and not enough new inspiring things :sad:

Well precisely pinkfluffy! Bit disappointing as I thought the last LE TSV was just a sort of stopgap one & this one was going to be a big one, apparently not then! :confused2:

This is what i do,Once you have cut the tube or pump. you then make a little cut out so that the lid part fits over the can/tube like a cover. As long as you use it within a month I find imho this is fine.

With the pump, there is actually like a little bag that the product is in so you can just twist this bag or put the lid on. I then put them in a box or drawer as they dont look good on my trolly lol, then I put a fresh one on trolly and use the one in drawer or box.

Hi Dazzler,

Following a tip on here, I always cut the tubes now. You can get a week or more of product.

How do you get the lids off the pumps? I have tried so far without success.

XXX

Hi Dazzler,

Following a tip on here, I always cut the tubes now. You can get a week or more of product.

XXX

I'd love to know how to as well.

Hi Dazzler,

XXX

ive got the lids off the pumps before, it is difficult and slightly dangerous, you have to prize it off with something sharp and use brut force!!once i had a brightening mask tube and was using it and it just bounced right off!it went pinging in the air like a cork lol youde be suprised how much is in there!i always buy the tubes of things if i can now

Hi Dazzler,

XXX

Hi snuffles

You get a saw to the lids on the pumps. Hubby sawa mine off. Then you will see at the bottom a little bag tied up snip the end and in there is all your product!

You are right you do get loads out of it when you cut of tubes same with sawing too! :flower:

ive got the lids off the pumps before, it is difficult and slightly dangerous, you have to prize it off with something sharp and use brut force!!once i had a brightening mask tube and was using it and it just bounced right off!it went pinging in the air like a cork lol youde be suprised how much is in there!i always buy the tubes of things if i can now

Yes the tubes are easier as you can cut them, i agree re pumps but I would say just saw, and yes loads of product left indeed!

I have raked me pump out of the bathroom bin HAHAHHAHAHHA have told me husband to get his saw out LOL

Hurrah!!!! Nice one MrsRosie. Hold the can for him while he saw away, just be careful though, once the saw gets going through the can it saws easy! When the lid comes off you will see under the lid like all grooves and then in the bottom of the can there is the little bag of product lol.

this is just what i personally do - but please do be careful.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back