Liz Earle TSV on Saturday 17th October 2009

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Having slept on it, I find yet again that my initial enthusiasm for this TSV has waned already... Liz has some good offers on her web site and might just buy what I want from the superskin range, which is fab... Hmmm... I guess on the day it might all depend on how good the value is...

To be honest I haven't bought LE from QVC in years, I always go direct to her website now or the lovely shop on New Kings Road. Even in the shop when you buy anything you can choose a mini sized product for free and the staff in there are great. You also get a free mini from her website when you order and everything comes so beautifully wrapped. I was sent a free C&P once for being a loyal customer and I hadn't even shopped with her that much! Plus one P&P for the whole order...kind of like JBD for Smashbox, it's a no brainer!!

Tx

Its good but, I hardly use the Skin repair anymore so I think I'll pass

Me too, i used to LOVE Skin Repair but I have to have sunscreen in my day cream and I didn't find it rich enough as a night cream. Plus I'm completely swayed by A'kin now and love the Shea cream so it'll take something pretty fab to knock that of it's perch!!

Tx

My initial reaction was yeah cant wait!!! and now im starting to wane too, yesterday i bought a small set of A'kin so it will depend on how i get on with that. Although there is 200ml C & P???

Having slept on it, I find yet again that my initial enthusiasm for this TSV has waned already... Liz has some good offers on her web site and might just buy what I want from the superskin range, which is fab... Hmmm... I guess on the day it might all depend on how good the value is...

You know you'll break :ninja:

I will give this one a miss.....

Will order Direct and can then make up the order as to what I want. Also her Xmas list will be out soon, so might wait and do my Xmas pressies as well as my order then the whole lot will only cost me £5.00 p&p.

I prefer to order from her site because I like to think that you almost build up a relationship/reputation with them. I love the freebies, the packaging, the random emails and the booklets that they send from time to time:flower:It's a more personal service

Currently showing as £46.50 + £4.95.

Wonder what the TSV price will be.

I think it will be just under the £40 plus p+p (of course)

I agree Sev's mum looks like just under £40 + p+p ofcourse :LOL:

Is this the xmas tsv please or will there be another?

Yes Dazzler, this is definately the last LE TSV before christmas.
A bit disappointing if you ask me, really hoped for a bag for the christmas one.
Hope the christmas gift catalogue will be out before the TSV and then I can see what offers they have in it first before I decide

Sorry, if this is around the £40 the value is not quite good enough for me to want this TSV (especially once you add on a fiver for P&P). I think I will rather go for the superskin offer on LE's own web site, whereby you get a travel size superskin moisturiser free when you buy the concentrate, which I really need to buy anyway. As Choppy (who clearly knows me well!:cheeky:) suggests, I might be swayed on the day, but right now I feel very underwhelmed by this TSV...:sad:

Very disappointing TSV especially for the Xmas one - was hoping there may be a v small perfume sample and perhaps a superskin option (even though it would be dearer). Will be spending on the LE direct site again and look forward to the lovely packaging and offers - they never disappoint and last year I got a full size essentials kit in a Xmas box for being such a good customer :clapping:

Just off to check stock levels in eager anticipation of Xmas catalogue and offers arriving soon.....

Last edited:
I prefer to order from her site because I like to think that you almost build up a relationship/reputation with them. I love the freebies, the packaging, the random emails and the booklets that they send from time to time:flower:It's a more personal service
The only LE I buy from QVC are the TSV's if I need to stock up. The personal service you get from LE's site is second to none, they know how to make their customers feel special.:flower:

I always buy LE products off the LE website. I have never been tempted by the TSV; although it is great value, somehow what's on offer does not cater for what I need per month. It is bad value for me personally. I ordered the superskin offer (2) and I got two 15ml superkin pots; that's a saving of over £22.

A few of you have mentioned a Xmas catalogue, could you please tell me more about this (she types, drooling...)?

LE produces a christmas catalogue and it will be out in October ss
Do you get her newsletters etc just now?
If not you can register to receive them although I think it will all be on the website as well
They usually do an offer if you spend X amount you get a free gift, last year it was £80 (I think) and you got 5 or 6 minis free in christmas packaging

I always buy LE products off the LE website. I have never been tempted by the TSV; although it is great value, somehow what's on offer does not cater for what I need per month. It is bad value for me personally. I ordered the superskin offer (2) and I got two 15ml superkin pots; that's a saving of over £22.

I wish she'd do a special offer on the new eye & lip treatment. I got sent a sample of it in the post, with her latest newsletter. . and after ONE use I noticed a remarkable difference to the eye contour area. I'm pleasantly surprised that it actually WORKS, unlike the smoothing line serum that did nothing for me! My eye area is soooo smooth, fine lines practically invisible. I do look after myself use high-end creams, good diet, plenty of sleep etc and already have a youthful complexion, but using this treatment still made a positive difference and improved on the results further!

I'm now finishing up my sample by using it at night (in conjunction with Gatineau futur plus eye cream in the AM) and want to buy the full size ASAP. :heart:

I wish she'd do a special offer on the new eye & lip treatment. I got sent a sample of it in the post, with her latest newsletter. . and after ONE use I noticed a remarkable difference to the eye contour area. I'm pleasantly surprised that it actually WORKS, unlike the smoothing line serum that did nothing for me! My eye area is soooo smooth, fine lines practically invisible. I do look after myself use high-end creams, good diet, plenty of sleep etc and already have a youthful complexion, but using this treatment still made a positive difference and improved on the results further!

I'm now finishing up my sample by using it at night (in conjunction with Gatineau futur plus eye cream in the AM) and want to buy the full size ASAP. :heart:

Totally agree. It may be a considerable purchase, but it lasts long. I placed my order on 3rd July and I must have started using it before the 10th. I've used it every day over the eye and lip areas as well as the forehead. It is over 2 1/2 months and I am not sure how much is left in the pump. Not bad value, if you ask me.

just been on the website and I can't find a new eye and lip treatment, only daily eye repair which has been around a while...have you got a link please?

its okay, I found it

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back