Liz Earle TSV 4th October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Welcome Toadette

wel6.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody.

I didnt get a birthday voucher for easy pay either, ive spent a small fortune over the years too lol

Im loving the forum already, its all about my fav things......skin care, kipling, make-up more kipling.
Going to have a fab day tomorrow, OH will be painting and i will be spending lol

Hi Toadette and welcome! I'm not ordering the TSV as there is too much stuff in it that I won't use. I have ordered the birthday week Award Winners kit though, (226352) it's got :

Tube of Cleanse & Polish (100ml)
Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml)
Skin Repair (15ml)
Gentle Face Exfoliator (50ml)
Superskin Concentrate (2ml)
2 Muslin Cloths
£23.96 plus p+p £3.95

Liz Earle TSV

Hi
I'm brand new and shiny too but have been reading the QVC posts for a couple of weeks. Have ordered my Liz Earle TSV. Can't believe you can order things the day before ?? Hubby thinks they will cancel the order when they realise, but surely they don't care as long as you are buying !

Ive been waiting on this day for weeks, sad i know but i love my liz earle goodies, disappointed there's no decent stockist near to me except the John Lewis store in Edinburgh and wasnt that impressed as they didnt stock all the range

I've ordered, got to use my birthday easy pay token as well!

Does anyone else think that the presenter keeps asking Liz to speak and then interrupting her? :33:

I thought it was just me pinkfluffy1, I'd like to hear what Liz is saying and the presenter is just too much imo. She seems quite excitable as well.

What a boring tsv! Not everyone wants bleepin' cleanse & polish all the time. Even the fragrant Liz seemed more interested in the cardboard box.

And to add insult to injury, the dreadfully fake Sarah Griffiths simpering over Liz and the products. :54:

What a boring tsv! Not everyone wants bleepin' cleanse & polish all the time. Even the fragrant Liz seemed more interested in the cardboard box.

And to add insult to injury, the dreadfully fake Sarah Griffiths simpering over Liz and the products. :54:

Glad someone shares my sentiments ! :54:

I was hoping this tsv would be something special since we are so near to xmas and all, but I'm gutted that all Liz put together for us was such a mediocre selection of things I already have in stock by the dozen, such as the C&P and skin repair! :53:

My advice is to save your pennies and just go and buy the '8 Piece Ultimate Energising Collection' where you have at least 5 full sizes and for an amazing price that could be the tsv twice over!

Honestly, if only she had thrown in a full size superskin oil or cream, then that would have made the tsv a little more tempting to me and worth all the excitement. . . :33:

Welcome to the forum 73MelanieD. It's a great place to hang out and the 'inside-info' is priceless!

Fairypinkglitter-WELCOME.gif

Hello and welcome to all the newbies, you are all in good company especially if you love LE :D

I ordered 2 TSV's this morning, using my EP voucher :1:

Half the stock has gone already :11:

I ordered 2 as well, my mum and sister love LE and it has everything they use.

The only thing that bugged me was Sara, even Liz looked peeved off with her attempts to make packages out of the cloths.

Sara got on like that before with Simon Wilson and he has mentioned it ever since, I just wish she would tone it down.

Ive been waiting on this day for weeks, sad i know but i love my liz earle goodies, disappointed there's no decent stockist near to me except the John Lewis store in Edinburgh and wasnt that impressed as they didnt stock all the range
The service is excellent when you order directly from LE and postage is very reasonable.

Latest posts

Back