Liz Earle TSV 4th October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Goodness, I find that hard to believe Snuffles. Surely, Liz and her Team would have to agree on the contents included in all TSV's as well as those kits only available on QVC.

You are obviously very eager to know - me too - so thanks for all your efforts.

Goodness, I find that hard to believe Snuffles. Surely, Liz and her Team would have to agree on the contents included in all TSV's as well as those kits only available on QVC.

You are obviously very eager to know - me too - so thanks for all your efforts.

Hi BL,

Yes, of course they know. Lots of brands even send a postcard via QVC in advance of their TSVs!

Trying to spend wisely at the moment, and wanted to plan ahead a little depending on what's in the kit!

I will have to be a good girl and wait!

I'm quite pleased as I have just received a three easy pay voucher from QVC so I will be able to use that with it, (or maybe i will buy two!!!!!!!)

I'm quite pleased as I have just received a three easy pay voucher from QVC so I will be able to use that with it, (or maybe i will buy two!!!!!!!)

I think I might do the same, trying to not spend money but I have this voucher so I HAVE to spend it!!! lol

But in my defence they would be Christmas presents so.....

I've just received this email from QVC:

Dear Trudi,

Keep your skin soft and smooth this winter by tuning in to QVC on Saturday 4th October for Liz Earle's Naturally Active Skincare Today's Special Value launching at 12am.

The Liz Earle Ultimate Skincare Treat is a collection of 10 naturally active skin-savers and rescuers containing moisture boosting botanicals to help keep your skin clean, bright and glowing. This kit includes our best selling face and body care treatments to give your skin the extra TLC the colder months demand. As an added bonus these tempting treats come beautifully boxed and ready-to-gift... if you can bear to part with any of them.

Also fans of our Cleanse & Polish will be delighted to know that for the first time ever we have included a super-size of our multi-award winning cleanser into our winter Today's Special Value.

Join us on Saturday 4th October at 12am, 1am, 4am, 7am, 8am, 10am, 1pm, 4pm, 8pm and 11pm, and share the secret of Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare.

I look forward to seeing you then.

Seasonal best wishes
Liz Earle

I've just received this email from QVC:

Dear Trudi,

Keep your skin soft and smooth this winter by tuning in to QVC on Saturday 4th October for Liz Earle's Naturally Active Skincare Today's Special Value launching at 12am.

The Liz Earle Ultimate Skincare Treat is a collection of 10 naturally active skin-savers and rescuers containing moisture boosting botanicals to help keep your skin clean, bright and glowing. This kit includes our best selling face and body care treatments to give your skin the extra TLC the colder months demand. As an added bonus these tempting treats come beautifully boxed and ready-to-gift... if you can bear to part with any of them.

Also fans of our Cleanse & Polish will be delighted to know that for the first time ever we have included a super-size of our multi-award winning cleanser into our winter Today's Special Value.

Join us on Saturday 4th October at 12am, 1am, 4am, 7am, 8am, 10am, 1pm, 4pm, 8pm and 11pm, and share the secret of Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare.

I look forward to seeing you then.

Seasonal best wishes
Liz Earle

I wonder if the Superskin moisturiser (in the small size) will be in this as it's a winter special?

I hope the Superskin is in it, I use that instead of Skin Repair now but, will still get it either way, a supersize cleanse & polish sounds good hope its the 200ml tube :D

Sounds great at last a C & P big size, will definatley be getting this :1:

I found the photo of the tsv on the interactive tv last night :1: but I can't make out all of what's in it, looks like it could be a mini superskin size? Could someone have a look and see what they think is in the kit?

small: superskin concentrate, superbalm, skin tonic

full size skin repair
large tube not pump of c&P

small bodywash and a blue tube? hand cream or body cream?

3 treatments ? eye bright and skin nourish

I make it 11 anyway....pic is now also on qmobile but you cant buy from either yet

Latest posts

Back