Elemis TSV - 14/12/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Am i the only one not getting the TSV:33: I am resisting as need to use my stash up first before i buy anything else for myself.

Am i the only one not getting the TSV:33: I am resisting as need to use my stash up first before i buy anything else for myself.

No miss molly am not either carnt really afford it want to buy new bed :) and i have to stop buying on impluse

I really should have done that too Miss Molly, I have loads to use up. However, I am a little proud of myself as I have not watched QVC on the telly since the Laura Geller TSV (though I have watched the odd bit on QVC online). This has really stopped me making lots of little purchases - they were really my downfall - all those things which 'go really well with todays TSV'!!!!!

Well done for holding out when you dont need it Miss Molly, there will be another one on soon anyway.

Bet

I haven't bought it either.
I'm not a fan of the PCM cream or the milk bath.I'm waiting for Decleor in Jan.(I already have loads of other creams to use up)

I didn't go for it either. I would have liked it, and the ez pay was tempting, but I really should use my stockpile first.

MrM ordered 4 of them for me! I now know what I'm getting this Christmas, birthday in Feb, next Christmas and birthday 2010! I don't mind - it's was a great saving to get a good stockpile of PCMC.

Can't wait to try the new shower cream and have wanted to try the Monoi melt for ages.

For once there are no duff products in there. I've used the Neck and Bust before which is fab stuff but I wouldn't pay the price for a full size and I really want to try the Quartz mask as well.

So far as night creams go I don't tend to use one in particular. I actually use spare moisturisers (you know those received in other TSV's!) at night.

Well, i caved eventually and bought it! For the last few years the only time i have had PCMC is at Christmas for the TSV and it was the four easy pays that swung it eventually! I managed to hold out until 3pm...haha!

Plus I'm sending back the last Laura Geller TSV, just doesn't do it for me so I reckon that allows me to have the Elemis...right?! Can't wait to try the shower cream, already love the neck & bust cream and dying to try the mask so all in all, I'm happy!

Txx

I resisted as I notice that Elemis use a lot of Propelyne Glycol in their skin care. The shower cream DOES sound nice though! Looking forward to hearing what folks though of that.

Hiya,

yeayy! Mines arrived. Yumm!

Great fast delivery - but it came from the Post Office, instead of the usual slow courier.

Cheers,
karen

Woohoo!!!! Mine just arrived by courier. The guy was telling me that they have a new boss in Northern Ireland who has brought in new rules about leaving parcels. He said put it this way if I followed them to the letter lots of people would not be getting their parcels in time for christmas.

Allowed
shed
coal bunker
porch if secure

Not Allowed
Blue Wheelie Bin
Boiler House
unsecured porch.

Latest posts

Back