Elemis TSV - 14/12/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bought two as they were on EP but its still frightening when you order on the web and you see the full price plus P&P in black & white!

Bet:52:

Just ordered one as it was on 4 ez pays,have to whisper in case Bluebell hears :1:
Wouldn't have bothered if it wasn't on ez pays,PCMC isn't my favourite moisturiser in th world but it's nice in the Summer or might give it to my older dd as an extra birthday prezzie :54:

Ooh, I didn't think I'd want this but a full size PCMC (which I only ever get at Christmas s it's far too expensive) and the shower gel and FOUR easy pays. agh! I think I might go for it.

One question, how are people buying the Smashbox TSV already? I can't see it on the website! and are people paying full price?

thanks!

Tx

I kept saying I wouldn't but I did. I think the easy pay did swing it but I have never used the PCMC is this a very light cream?

I need one that absorbs very quickly and doesn't slide off my face in hot weather.

Ooh, I didn't think I'd want this but a full size PCMC (which I only ever get at Christmas s it's far too expensive) and the shower gel and FOUR easy pays. agh! I think I might go for it.

One question, how are people buying the Smashbox TSV already? I can't see it on the website! and are people paying full price?

thanks!

Tx

Its up on www.qvcukmobile.com at the TSV price of £32+ as it was showing at nearly £40 before. TSVs show up on the qvcmobile system days before hitting the normal website or QActive.

thanks!

Tx

RedT go to here http://qvcukmobile.com/(ma1dk3iyg0rb3d555flql345)/Default.aspx, click on 'search by item number' and type in 226299. You should be able to place your order there.

cool, thanks ladies! I'm glad to learn this, I once had to order on my mobile (the slow way!) in Spain so I didn't miss out on a Laura Geller TSV :11:. Great way to get the scoop on a TSV which is likely to sell out.

Still undecided about the Elemis....agh!

Tx

cool, thanks ladies! I'm glad to learn this, I once had to order on my mobile (the slow way!) in Spain so I didn't miss out on a Laura Geller TSV :11:. Great way to get the scoop on a TSV which is likely to sell out.

Still undecided about the Elemis....agh!

Tx

Not that we#re obsessive or anything. ;)

I really wanted this but said to my hubby there was no way I'd buy it unless it was on 4 easypays, so guess one will be winging it's way to me then!!! ;o)

Only problem is, I really want the Smashbox TSV too as love the shadow liner and primer!

Em xXx

Its up on www.qvcukmobile.com at the TSV price of £32+ as it was showing at nearly £40 before. TSVs show up on the qvcmobile system days before hitting the normal website or QActive.

If I was to order this, would it be likely to be despatched before the TSV day....or do they wait until then?

Quite tempted by the Elemis TSV, but I don't really need tne shower stuff or the milk bath really. It just looks so nice! Really fancy the Moisture Melt, but then it's such a tiny bottle. Ooooh I don't know.

Mind you...Keeley just said that it would leave you feeling "totally embalmed". Not sure I like the sound of that!

Last edited:
If I was to order this, would it be likely to be despatched before the TSV day....or do they wait until then?

Quite tempted by the Elemis TSV, but I don't really need tne shower stuff or the milk bath really. It just looks so nice! Really fancy the Moisture Melt, but then it's such a tiny bottle. Ooooh I don't know.

Mind you...Keeley just said that it would leave you feeling "totally embalmed". Not sure I like the sound of that!

Yes they will ship it before TSV day, could go out today even.

You lot and the 4 easy pays just talked me into the tsv - not that I needed lots of persuasion......

Fingers crossed that the smashbox tsv is on easy pay now, I will wait to see but will probably be online at midnight to order to be sure.
:r2:

Well I've just bought it too. The four easy pays swayed it for me too. Still a little unsure, but it'll be a good way of trying the PCMC and the Melt and I can always send it back if I'm not impressed.

*has now convinced self!*

Sorry if this has already been posted!
Elemis 8 piece Top to Toe Collection 226238
£87.00 OTO £63.84

Latest posts

Back