Elemis TSV - 14/12/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I tried my shower cream this morning to get myself into a PMA for my shopping trip. I really wasnt that keen on the smell even though I adore the Frangipani oil. I will give it a few more goes to see if it grows on me. The second one I bought has already gone off to my mate so I hope she doesnt feel the same:15:

Bet

I tried my shower cream this morning to get myself into a PMA for my shopping trip. I really wasnt that keen on the smell even though I adore the Frangipani oil. I will give it a few more goes to see if it grows on me. The second one I bought has already gone off to my mate so I hope she doesnt feel the same:15:

Bet

It didn't seem to lather up very well, perhaps I have got used to using Molton Brown

I agree Suki, it didnt lather well but I try convince myself its moisturising and creamy. I have to admit though, I do like a rich lather so unless the smell really grows on me I will be giving this away.

We have a Molton Brown shop where I live and I cant resist thier shower/bath products. I would have gone for the Molton Brown TSV rather than the Elemis if there had been one.

Bet

Must admit I really love it. I adore the smell.

I don't think it's meant to be a really lathering foamy shower product though. More creamy and moisturising. I used it as a body wash in the bath.

Would never pay £20 for a tube though!

I'm hoping that mine comes too Tia. It's expensive postage and to take this long is poor.

I tried some on Saturday - used the bath milk - but it just went all gloopy - did not like.
Did put some of the shower wash stuff on before I got in and it was ok, and the oil was ok - but I generally do not like oil prefer cream. I think mine will be going back - will make sure to use a little more first though - need to get my p&p's worth.

Still no sign of my Elemis TSV. I rang QVC on Friday but they said it could arrive up until Tuesday.

I tried some on Saturday - used the bath milk - but it just went all gloopy - did not like.
Did put some of the shower wash stuff on before I got in and it was ok, and the oil was ok - but I generally do not like oil prefer cream. I think mine will be going back - will make sure to use a little more first though - need to get my p&p's worth.

I would, or even tip some down the sink if you don't like it. Get your money's worth.

I got mine yesterday BB. You should contact QVC and ask your PP back. I always do this when a parcel is delayed. I email them and till now they always refunded my P&P

Thanks Tia, I emailed them last week about a couple of other parcels that hadnt turned up but I never got a reply.
I have phoned the courier and he says that he has a couple of parcels for me that have been loaded in the car and I should get them today.

Latest posts

Back