Beauty bash- anyone for a deal???

• Thread starter Deleted member 3549
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maybe worth trying it for a month the problem is the TSV info draws a lot of traffic to the site.

Even if it draws more new VIP it only takes someone to leak it on facebook and the net result is the same.

It's a toughy!

Jude xx

Ok i'm going to clear this up. The OP has posted me her tickets and all being well i will get in. The goodies bags and samples are going to be shared between us and there was never any question of it being otherwise.
I have tried to keep off this thread as i dont want to get turned away and don't really want to draw attention to what session it is or what I' ll be wearing as we know q read this. .I am taking note of the others attending and will keep an eye out so we can hopefully meet.
If i get in i will give a full report back. I would just like to add the OP and i have made this arrangement and are both agreed that everything will be shared.

I 'm sorry the OP can't go as i would be gutted if i'd been invited and couldn't attend. I have always wanted to go so i'm grateful to be given the opportunity , not just for the goodie bag but the whole experience. Its an arrangement between us that we are both agreed on and are happy with.

Thankyou LE Lover....have been sitting here quietly!!!!

As LE Lover states and as my original post states the intention was to SHARE anything that was gotten at the BB. That was the original request and it has never been deviated from.

I would have loved to have gone & with abit of more notice factored it into a short break in London but I didn't get the time to plan it. I love anything beauty & make up.....

If LE Lover attends and there is a sudden 'you can't take a bag for a friend' then so be it...I hope she has a lovely time & enjoys the days out.

What happened to them looking to hold a Beauty Bash up north anyway.

They really should. It would only cost me about £12 to attend down here but some who have to travel down could easily end up paying more in fares than the value of the goody bag.

Ok i'm going to clear this up. The OP has posted me her tickets and all being well i will get in. The goodies bags and samples are going to be shared between us and there was never any question of it being otherwise.
I have tried to keep off this thread as i dont want to get turned away and don't really want to draw attention to what session it is or what I' ll be wearing as we know q read this. .I am taking note of the others attending and will keep an eye out so we can hopefully meet.
If i get in i will give a full report back. I would just like to add the OP and i have made this arrangement and are both agreed that everything will be shared.

I 'm sorry the OP can't go as i would be gutted if i'd been invited and couldn't attend. I have always wanted to go so i'm grateful to be given the opportunity , not just for the goodie bag but the whole experience. Its an arrangement between us that we are both agreed on and are happy with.

I am glad you get a share of the goodie bag, sorry but it did not come across like that when the OP first posted on FB.

I am glad you get a share of the goodie bag, sorry but it did not come across like that when the OP first posted on FB.[/QUOTE

No problem Donna. As far as i'm aware they're different cases. Anyway no harm done. This. OP has been very generous.

Last edited:
I am glad you get a share of the goodie bag, sorry but it did not come across like that when the OP first posted on FB.

I did say 'send one' to me in the OP not both....Just thought someone would be happy to enjoy day and get their bag and I wouldn't miss out on mine since I'd won the tickets (and my very first time)

That's why I suggested a husband/partner...that way the lady is happy as she gets her bag & the bloke probably isn't interested anyway!!

The only issue i see is if you going on your own does that mean one ticket is being wasted? or if ur taking a husband or partner that isnt bothered about going again thats a waste of a ticket as there are many genuine people that would like to go. However if you are taking someone who actually wants to go then fair enough.

Whatever the arrangement as long as everyone's happy I can't see a problem, not really interested in the minutiae of the deal, none of my beeswax!

Jude xx

PS Have a great time whoever goes, should be a hoot!

Whatever the arrangement as long as everyone's happy I can't see a problem, not really interested in the minutiae of the deal, none of my beeswax!

Jude xx

PS Have a great time whoever goes, should be a hoot!
Hear hear from me also, sure its something we'd all do if we could. So enjoy the day and the experience, should be fun,
lucky ducks :)

Well dim ol' me (not on FB & therefore clueless) did not know about the freebies - at least I assumed they would be teeny tiny sachets or something- and I accepted my invite for me and mum just to have the day out with my mum. I admit as a long-standing addict of Q (there I have finally admitted it!) I was happy to go on that basis.

Easily pleased, a cheap date obviously!

But hey, I'm well- chuffed now I know. My train ticket including tube cost us £37 quid.

Well dim ol' me (not on FB & therefore clueless) did not know about the freebies - at least I assumed they would be teeny tiny sachets or something- and I accepted my invite for me and mum just to have the day out with my mum. I admit as a long-standing addict of Q (there I have finally admitted it!) I was happy to go on that basis.

Easily pleased, a cheap date obviously!

But hey, I'm well- chuffed now I know. My train ticket including tube cost us £37 quid.
You got a nice suprise there then Weathergirl, and cheap train tickets as well. Lucky you and your mum, hope you've a lovely day and enjoy the goodies and i think you also can get advice etc at counters. So a lovely day all
in for you and everyone else going. Tell us all about it, and we can imagine being there, in spirit LOL

If I ever received tickets to the Beauty Bash then it's almost certain that I'd be unable to go, unless the event was during school holiday time. I have a fantastic Head Teacher who didn't hesitate in allowing me to take a day off to be an advocate at a medical tribunal, but somehow I don't think she'd let me go on a 'Beauty Day Out' and I wouldn't feel comfortable in saying I 'had an appointment.' So, in the event of my ever receiving an invite (I can, but hope) I'll also be offering the tickets on here. I'd rather see them put to good use than wasted.

I hope that those of you who are going have a real great day ............. and please let us know all about it. :smile:

Who is this Christine Whatsamething anyway?
What's her beef posting other people's names?
Can I get an invite to this beauty thing?
Would I enjoy it?
Can I sell my tickets on eBay or exchange them for some malted milk biscuits?
Does yellow and red really not go with duck egg?
More importantly who are the Facebook Angels and what have they got to do with anything?

P.S. I don't like malted milk so it would be a bad deal for me.

Who is this Christine Whatsamething anyway?
What's her beef posting other people's names?
Can I get an invite to this beauty thing?
Would I enjoy it?
Can I sell my tickets on eBay or exchange them for some malted milk biscuits?
Does yellow and red really not go with duck egg?
More importantly who are the Facebook Angels and what have they got to do with anything?

P.S. I don't like malted milk so it would be a bad deal for me.
I thought it was Donna who posted it on Facebook

I thought it was Donna who posted it on Facebook

No it was someone called Christine, but qvc posted saying that they had removed her post. I have no idea who she is but I think she may have wrongly named Donna. All a bit scandalous me thinks :talking:

Well the good news is Miskat is now going and i'm going with her:grin::grin: She has managed to get a better deal on the fare and can now come down. I can't wait to meet her as we have been in contact all week and i feel as though i know her already.
I don't know what's going on,on Facebook only what happened between us. Miskat gave me a fantastic opportunity to attend the BB. in return for one of the goodie bags and a split of any freebies. A very fair deal, she never at any point. tried to change the agreement and it has all been very amicable.

So we will report back with all the gossip and hopefully meet up with WG and anyone else attending. I can't wait.

Latest posts

Back