Beauty bash- anyone for a deal???

• Thread starter Deleted member 3549
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

All I know is a name, which is on FB for all to see. No idea who she is, nowt to do with me, but it seems weird to be a member here but moan about this iste on FB.

Jude xx

Am beginning to wonder if mum and me will be entering the lion's den. Or worse. The queue outside next on Boxing Day only mulitiplied hundred fold.

The original poster here offered the tickets (two) in return for one of the goody bags. Can't see any issue with that and if the other party is happy what's the issue
Am I missing something
QVC might not be happy with the transfer but so long as both parties happy what's the problem
Have I missed something?

Here you go......

image.jpg

She uses the old technique of posting something well dodgy then adding a couple of kisses after it. Really winds me up that. If you're going to post something nasty ****** stand by it, don't chicken out by sticking a couple of kisses in. Silly moo. Xx

Here you go......

View attachment 8585

She uses the old technique of posting something well dodgy then adding a couple of kisses after it. Really winds me up that. If you're going to post something nasty ****** stand by it, don't chicken out by sticking a couple of kisses in. Silly moo. Xx

Ahhh no wonder I have not noticed her posting on FB she is using a different FB account to the one she used to!!

I notice someone's posted the Kelly Hoppen TSV info too. Wonder where they got THAT from.....

Jbd the point is if soemone cant be bothered to attend then give them back to QVC and lets someone else go, It seems the gift back is more worth it to most people than actually going hence people not wanting to go yet wanting the gift bag

Hmmm, I see.
Do we know what QVC do with the returned tickets?
Yes the OP could return them, but how often (other than Moth lol) does this kind of luck come along for someone? Even if someone knew they could never go, does it matter? They are letting two other people go and have the experience and share a goodie bag, and it is someone on here.

Yes CT Christine Turner(since you mentioned me in full, thought I would return the name check), used to post on here, but seems to have blocked some of us on here from seeing her Facebook comments on Q Facebook page. Actually someone had to point this out to me. LOL I was so interested never noticed. Its like someone unfriended me once of FB, took me months to notice and then it was only by accident.:yawn:

The reason most people go to the Beauty Bash is for the goodie bag, so I think it is cheeky to give the tickets to someone else yet demand you get the goodie bags. Well that is what everyone asks, "What did you get?" Jayne, they never mentioned sharing the goodie bags.

Last edited:
Ok i'm going to clear this up. The OP has posted me her tickets and all being well i will get in. The goodies bags and samples are going to be shared between us and there was never any question of it being otherwise.
I have tried to keep off this thread as i dont want to get turned away and don't really want to draw attention to what session it is or what I' ll be wearing as we know q read this. .I am taking note of the others attending and will keep an eye out so we can hopefully meet.
If i get in i will give a full report back. I would just like to add the OP and i have made this arrangement and are both agreed that everything will be shared.

I 'm sorry the OP can't go as i would be gutted if i'd been invited and couldn't attend. I have always wanted to go so i'm grateful to be given the opportunity , not just for the goodie bag but the whole experience. Its an arrangement between us that we are both agreed on and are happy with.

Last edited:
Slightly at a tangent, I went to a Models Prefer event yeasr ago and my friend backed out last minute so I went on my own, I asked if I could take her the goodybag she would have received but QVC were v strict at only handing them out to those present. (The most generous goodies ever, an aluminium train case full with the main product lines).

It saddens me that SCW, Sazza and others devote their time to tracing future TSVs, OTOs etc but facebook members are happy to post the info and then criticise ST.com.

Jude xx

It was a poster on FB who wanted both goodie bags and another one was going on her own but wanted 2 bags. It was suggested she ask someone who wanted to go from FB to be her guest.

Slightly at a tangent, I went to a Models Prefer event yeasr ago and my friend backed out last minute so I went on my own, I asked if I could take her the goodybag she would have received but QVC were v strict at only handing them out to those present. (The most generous goodies ever, an aluminium train case full with the main product lines).

It saddens me that SCW, Sazza and others devote their time to tracing future TSVs, OTOs etc but facebook members are happy to post the info and then criticise ST.com.

Jude xx

Imo all TSV details should be in the drop.

Yes CT Christine Turner(since you mentioned me in full, thought I would return the name check), used to post on here, but seems to have blocked some of us on here from seeing her Facebook comments on Q Facebook page. Actually someone had to point this out to me. LOL I was so interested never noticed. Its like someone unfriended me once of FB, took me months to notice and then it was only by accident.:yawn:

The reason most people go to the Beauty Bash is for the goodie bag, so I think it is cheeky to give the tickets to someone else yet demand you get the goodie bags. Well that is what everyone asks, "What did you get?" Jayne, they never mentioned sharing the goodie bags.

I agree Donna
I think it is the Bags plural that is the issue.
What happened on ST seemed a reasonable thing to do as they are sharing the goodies.
Makes me laugh. Have the FB peeps signed the deal? Do they think this is a legally binding contract? WHat happens if the goody bags don't arrive or are missing stuff? Are going to sue?
Ps I don't of course mean LE Lover here.

Latest posts

Back