Beauty bash- anyone for a deal???

• Thread starter Deleted member 3549
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooh dear Christine Turner is not happy on QVC' Facebook page. Somebody on here has been spiteful!

I may wear the Next jumper with an animal heart that was recommended on here. It is really comfy and is now my favourite.

I may wear the Next jumper with an animal heart that was recommended on here. It is really comfy and is now my favourite.

I've got that on right now!! How big is it though? I bought the size 8 and it's still v.roomy! Love it for this chilly weather :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I've got that on right now!! How big is it though? I bought the size 8 and it's still v.roomy! Love it for this chilly weather :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

It's very roomy. I could go 2 sizes smaller I think... but I like them roomy. It didn't shrink in the wash either!

For those of us not on FB- do tell!!!
There is a post on this thread that some cheeky so and so cannot go but will give their tickets to someone else as long as they send the goody bags to the original ticket holder. Apparently that post is spiteful.

We could have a whip round and make her a VIP member!

Christine Turner Come On Down!

Jude xx

This is the message

I'll probably get this deleted by Charlie but I saw a spiteful post on the shoppingtelly forum posted by someone who posts here Donna Cooper saying "some cheeky so&so on facebook cannot go. Willing to give their ticket away but only if the person gives them the goodie bags." Blooming cheek. xx

We could have a whip round and make her a VIP member!

Christine Turner Come On Down!

Jude xx

Who says she isn't???? :grin:

She has been quiet recently on FB, thought she had left it, obviously not!

Good to see that most people disagree with her! Any why name names? That's spiteful if you ask me!

Latest posts

Back