Where are Debbie Greenwood & Julian Ballantyne?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Do you think it is a question of replacing the experienced preseters with younger, blonder models?

Do you think it is a question of replacing the experienced preseters with younger, blonder models?
I think you might be right, Bumblebee. If it happens at the BBC, it can happen at a shopping channel. Very disappointing.

Well I had a dream Debbie greenwood was on Ideal world and also cooking me dinner in her kitchen so you never know , If she does appear on IW just call me Meg :cheeky:

Well you could be right!! I've never seen anyone eat so much chocolate and love it SO much. She is a real fun presenter, very down-to-earth and I hope she hasn't left.

Debbie is back on twitter.

She haS retweeted lots of messages from people saying that they miss her.

If she's tweeting again, then I would expect us finding out what is going on is imminent.

I wonder if any more presenters will suddenly disappear?? Perhaps they are being executed in batches of 4 and buried under the patio in the QVC car park!!

She tweeted 'Unfortunately can't comment on QVC atm' in reply to someone commenting that they were sad she'd left QVC

The copy on Shoppingtelly news is quite poorly written:

This at a time when popular presenters Julian Ballantyne and Debbie Greenwood has gone missing from the channel, presumed on "Gardening Leave".

It should read something along the lines of: "This comes at a time when popular presenters Julian Ballantyne and Debbie Greenqood have been off air for a lengthy period without explanation. They are presumed to be on "garden leave."

Would either Julian or Debbie wish to continue working for a company that appears to treat 2 of its long term employees so shabbily? Obviously, at the moment, every comment on here is speculation but what is known is that QVC has a bit of a PR disaster on its hands!

Sorry, just popping in with a thought having read the last couple of threads...looking at both Debbie and Julian's blog, neither have posted since June. Do you think it could be to do with the new shopping channels they are launching this month?
It is a shame that presenters just appear to disappear, Anna and now Carmel, who I spotted the other night on the Jewellery Channel when I couldn't sleep and my leg was giving me jip following surgery. Very late hours for a newish mum, must be hard.

Latest posts

Back