Where are Debbie Greenwood & Julian Ballantyne?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes Paul Lavers and Debbie Flint got the boot from IW just after the fire(who remembers the Channel 4 documentary about the opening of the channel and comparing it to QVC?), but held to the rest of their sign contract. There was a lot of chat on here about how they where both being held to the length of their contracts, and how petty IW had been. Debbie then popped up on a channel owned by Sky about 18 months -2 years later. Paul didn't appear anywhere for a long time even after that.

It's getting more and more ridiculous that no ones said anything. Poor old Debbie has obviously been banned from tweeting. Over 10,000 tweets now nothing for two weeks. She must be under contract instructions but its very said how Q have disposed of so many without even acknowledging them :-( Disappointing!

I've bought nothing from them for 5 months now and its things like this that make me glad I haven't.

WHO do they think they are treating (what we believe they were/are) excellent employee's like this, as said before disgraceful!

Senior Heads at HQ must be too big to look/fit around the door to the PR department who should take the brunt of what has happened.

I'm livid, look at website at the presenters blogs, all still there, even the ones who have actually been allowed to say their goodbyes, Anna and Carmel, surely they cannot be too busy to sit down for 5 minutes to sort this mess out.

Over 84,000 view now and still counting.....

What would happen if a customer, went through tto chat to a presenter about something they were selling, and finished, with, ooh i havent seen Debbie/Juilan around for a while, i hope they arent poorly as they were my favourites blah blah.

Has anybody tried tweeting presenters, i no its been mentioned on here somebody tweeted Dale, and he kinda give the answer, management speel

"Does Julian Ballantyne still work at QVC?" Just ASK them! It's not free to call freephone numbers on my phone otherwise I would call them. Please can someone call and see how they respond to specific questions?!

I just phoned Customer Services, first she said I don't think so, she then went off to check with "the team" she came back and said he definitely has not left, which as we know is total rubbish.

It sounds to me like they are still within their notice periods so are still technically working for QVC. I was recently made redundant and as part of the package signed a compromise agreement in return for an ad hoc additional payment. Part of the agreement stipulated that I was not to discuss with anyone the process of being made redundant - which was handled in a shockingly incompetent manner!

I do think this is all very strange. Laying off/axing/disappearing 4 presenters in this very mysterious and sinister way, people on short time in the call centre, other redundancies in the QVC Chiswick HQ recently. They get great coverage in the press for their 20th anniversary, but what is the REAL financial position of the company? I am sure there is more transparency in the KGB.

Cutting costs, i guess people ordering on the Website or Apps, have meant less orders placed via the phone. And with the Presenters im guessing Jackie and Chloes wages = Debbie G's or Juilans wage.

Latest posts

Back