Noisy neighbours

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well it's Brighton pride this weekend and I really don't mind the noise coming from that. I live a few streets away from the park and on a good wind I'll hear all the headliners as clear as day! Last year it was steps who I love, obviously can't see the stage but lying in the bed upstairs with the window open I can enjoy the music and see the firework display lighting up the sky. This years it's Girls aloud so that should be a bit of fun - best seat in the house, well bed!
All of the fun and none of the crowds? ;)

That's the thing consideration is key. Forewarned is forearmed. On a handful of occasions our downstairs neighbours/nextdoor neighbours have actually let us know that they'll be having a get together and that it could be noisy but they plan to be done before midnight, say if you want us to turn it down a bit don't be afraid to let us know. In fact one of the neighbours downstairs who were having a little get together invited us down to join them and it was lovely! Brighton has quite a few organised events and it's only the ones that take place in the park where pride is being held that affect us hence being really surprised to hear something so loud coming from the beach, but as I said it was an organised event and the noise stopped at 11pm so no problem. I feel sorry for anyone who lives in an area inhabited by noisy students, feral children and generally unsavoury characters who couldn't give a flying F'ck about anybody else!

Just because, there are now new neighbours on the other side of our wall. Haven't seen the narcissist since Wednesday, so it's probably true. I'll give it to Sunday, as a definitive definitive. :p

Latest posts

Back