What was it ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Info please on the tsv. Missed it. Its obviously a channel policy now to get rid of the tsv within an hour.

:wave2: A white gold, purple sapphire pendant ..... think they might've called it mulberry sapphire. :thinking2:

Ahh yes SCW .... they called it plum sapphire. :nod:

Thanks! :blush:

Monday, 29 June 2009

0.75ct Plum Sapphire Diamond Accent Pendant 9ct White Gold

Item no: 690595

£122.28
QVC Price £149.00

P&P £4.45

See product info

The captivating purple of Madagascan plum sapphires contrasts beautifully against the sleek, elegant 9 carat white gold setting of this gorgeous pendant. The clean, contemporary white gold pendant design is claw set with three oval-cut plum sapphire gems (5mm x 3mm) and two round-cut diamond accents for a fabulous finish. The high-quality African sapphire stones boast a wonderfully warm and rare shade of purple. Pendant only, no chain provided. Total gem weight: sapphire: 0.75 carat; diamond: 0.01 carat.

Attachments

• 690595.jpg
    690595.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 141
It came without a chain and rather reminded me of a pendant I purchased and returned to Gems some years ago as it kept tilting on the neckline so that you only saw the side or back. Nice colour stones though.:nod:

Bet

Thanks for that; but it does'nt look to me like anything special that would sell out so quickly - without a chain ? and the price aint that magnificent either. No, something definitely fishy going on at QVC Towers re these tsv selling out so quick.

Thanks for that; but it does'nt look to me like anything special that would sell out so quickly - without a chain ? and the price aint that magnificent either. No, something definitely fishy going on at QVC Towers re these tsv selling out so quick.

I think its so they dont get landed with a lot of unsold stock. Some of the TSV's have gone on to advanced orders so again, they know that at least most of what they order is spoken for. I am so fed up of feeling rushed into buying that I dont usually bother watching the launch anymore......if its there in the morning, great, if not, wasnt meant to be.

Bet

Latest posts

Back