What happened to my crown?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

But they are telling me to watch on 21st December. Is that a hint that it is coming back?

BTW wasn't 31st October the day it was auctioned? If so, even more spooky.

Does everyone get this ad, or is it just me? I notice that whenever I google something eg gas boiler, I get loads of ads on this forum for gas boilers. That is spooky too.

But they are telling me to watch on 21st December. Is that a hint that it is coming back?

Does everyone get this ad, or is it just me? I notice that whenever I google something eg gas boiler, I get loads of ads on this forum for gas boilers. That is spooky too.

If i google debenhams, then i also get ads for them on this forum, must be something to do with Graham, maybe advertising,
who knows, the way things are at the minute :(

No it was 17th October, BCC night on QVC.

I have posted this thread from 2012 to answer questions in the "scandals" thread about what CROWNGATE was all about. It had OVER 29,000 views!

I noticed quite a few names of posters who no longer post, I wonder where they are?

Sorry, site crashed, thought I'd lost my post so did it again.

People stop posting for many reasons but usually some life event that moves them on .I haven't been posting regularly for some months because of health problems which became more important than being online .

Having said that its nice to see familiar names when you return.

People stop posting for many reasons but usually some life event that moves them on .I haven't been posting regularly for some months because of health problems which became more important than being online .

Having said that its nice to see familiar names when you return.

Sorry to hear that, Turandot hope it's nothing serious and you're back to good health soon. xx

You're right, people stop for many reason, no broadband, lap top breaks, personal commitments, I'd like to think they're all off doing amazing things and they're all happy and well. :mysmilie_3:

Latest posts

Back