What happened to my crown?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Now I know where it went.

535608_4188692710464_199010540_n.jpg

BTW the pic was scanned from yesterday's newspaper by my QVC scannner-mouse, worked like a dream.

I liked the look of the scanner-mouse when I last saw it being aired - when I looked at the reviews though I must admit it put me off a bit. Cant find it listed now so I guess they must have sold out. Glad to hear it is working ok for you though.

So what now? Did a qvc customer win the crown, I suppose the winning bid could have been a £1,000 from a qvc customer who is staff. staff can be customers too cant they. I still have my inkling.

I think the only way ur gonna find out is tweeting some of the presenters i no julia , debbie, craig , catherine use twitter alot and also keep asking on QVC facebook

It seems there's been a break in at the Tower of London and we all know what's in there, don't we Strato?

Have qvc come up with anything yet? The longer this goes on, the more convinced I am.

Prime suspect: Andrea MacWhatsit! How else is she making all that Eek joolry?

It's always the quiet ones!

Jude xx

Spooky

Every time I come onto this forum, I am confronted by this ad from QVC.

Are they rubbing salt into the wound?

PS The picture gradually changes but always shows a particular item as the first picture (I can't mention what it is as I am in therapy, see if you can guess).

VercellaVita_Werbebanner.gif

Last edited:
Not the crown strato. Thought you had your answer and were reasonably happy with the
answer.???? Its gone, not yours, not a gadget, gone gone gone , LOL

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back