Vax TSV 3.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • Vax TSV 4.png
    Vax TSV 4.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Vax TSV 5.png
    Vax TSV 5.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
You're right! The one I was looking at was a smaller one but that might do as I only need it for the stairs/car. However, cheapest is not always best.

CC

Vax Spotwash Max Duo Spot Cleaner
Item Number: 740551
QVC Price £220.00
Todays Special Value Price £129.95
P&P £1.95

Revolutionise your home cleaning with the SpotWash Max Duo from Vax. This powerful cleaning tool is designed to remove stubborn stains, spills and pet messes quickly and easily from your carpets and upholstery, boasting 30% more powerful suction and double the tank capacity for a seamless cleaning experience, especially in high-traffic areas such as hallways and stairs. Complete with a range of handy attachments and the SpotWash antibacterial solution to help eliminate odours and bacteria, this cleaning kit will work to deliver top results, every time.
Double tank capacity - the SpotWash Max Duo allows you to take fewer trips to the kitchen sink, combining clean water and the solution to remove dirt, stains and more, while dirty water is stored separately for easy disposal.
The ultimate cleaning kit - featuring interchangeable tools, tackling any surface will be a breeze. The Wide Path Tool is ideal for quickly cleaning carpets and upholstery, while the Messy Clean Up Tool handles pet messes without any cross-contamination. Trying to reach those tight spaces? The Crevice Tool is what you need. Plus, each tool is treated with an antimicrobial treatment to help protect against the growth of bacteria.
Clever and compact - after use, the self-clean function efficiently rinses the hose out to remove any dirt and debris. When it's time to put the Max Duo away, the onboard tool storage and fold-down handle make it effortlessly easy to store.
What's in the box?
  • 1 x SpotWash Max Duo
  • 1 x Wide Path Tool with attachments
  • 1 x Multipurpose attachment
  • 1 x Hard Floor attachment
  • 1 x Messy Clean Up Tool
  • 1 x Crevice Tool
  • 1 x SpotWash antibacterial solution (500ml)

Cheaper than amazon. This is their latest one. Good value. Tempted to try this and test it thoroughly during mbg.

Very tempting - no mention if it is usable on wool carpets. Last one I ordered had not to be used on wool carpets all over the box so back it went. Can't recall the make.

It is tempting but now I'm thinking why am I going to spend £130 on a cleaning product? I spend my whole life cleaning things so I'm going to put the money away for a holiday next year. It's peeing down here, blowing a hooley and freezing. Even the dog won't go out. I definitely need some sun. Cleaning the stairs can wait.

CC

I've gone for it. I've sent items back if they don't deliver or if I think I'll not have a long term use. Weather not too bad today. My stair carpet looks grim. We have two fur girls. Sofa is in need of a deep clean too. I have plans for this to really test what it can do.

Let me know how you get on Snow. I often get vouchers for Vax so I can get one later on. I do have the compact upright Vax carpet cleaner and it is brilliant and only cost me £99. Didn't come with any tools/attachments though which is why I was considering this hand held.

CC

Latest posts

Back