Ruth Langsford TSV 24/08/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw a little of this being aired. Model Michelle looked OK but Ruth looked awful, she needed at least one size up. As for Debbie Flint, she looked rubbish in the khaki and as someone else said, there's no way it would fasten on her and she said she was wearing her regular size 16. While we're on Ruth's clothes, what about those jeans with the 6 inch hems on them!!! Er no.

CC

Probably sold the business.

I didn't see Langsford on her show, but was her hair the same helmet style. I only ask because in a magazine she's shown having thickening extensions put in with curly ends, and it did make a difference.

I didn't see Langsford on her show, but was her hair the same helmet style. I only ask because in a magazine she's shown having thickening extensions put in with curly ends, and it did make a difference

No. She has the hair extensions.

I didn't see Langsford on her show, but was her hair the same helmet style. I only ask because in a magazine she's shown having thickening extensions put in with curly ends, and it did make a difference.
Yes, she's wearing longer extensions. I wonder what she looks like without any extensions at all. The longer ones seem to elongate her face, but maybe she's lost some weight.

I saw a little of this being aired. Model Michelle looked OK but Ruth looked awful, she needed at least one size up. As for Debbie Flint, she looked rubbish in the khaki and as someone else said, there's no way it would fasten on her and she said she was wearing her regular size 16. While we're on Ruth's clothes, what about those jeans with the 6 inch hems on them!!! Er no.

CC
I saw a little of Ruth's show yesterday, and she was wearing her trench jacket (it's not a coat, is it? ) in black, and had it done up. Certainly, she went up a size to be able to do this.

1000018810.jpg

Yong Kim was 'ambushed' by a pile of her own clothes, and I'm reliably informed she's still trying to fight her way through the fabric mountain, which currently covers most of Europe.....:)
Will she iron them all though? They never were when on QVC.

Yong Kim, as I said before, is really the dictator of North Korea. Yes, Yong Jung likes to design in between planing on dropping the bomb on various countries around the world. Hey, everyone needs a hobby. ;)

Latest posts

Back