Tablet PC TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I shall stick to my HP netbook. I like having a lid to close and more functions.

Ditto with my Samsung NC10 from QVC 4 years ago. The only reason I might go for a tablet is if it's significantly lighter, but even that is just for when I go away which is twice a year at most, so won't be bothering.

Linda xx

I think I may regret not having gone for this TSV. For sometime I've been looking for something which I can use for BBC iplayer, store a bit of music on, browse the internet and has a web cam, it looks like this tablet ticked all those boxes. I'm now looking at the Google Nexus 7 but I can't see if it has a web cam...maybe a more up to date person out there can tell me (she says hopefully :)). I'm also looking forward to reading the reviews for this prestigio tablet.

Dipper, I find YouTube to be a superb resource for independent reviews on the latest tech. If I were you, I'd have a look on there for your Nexus fix :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I decided to take the plunge and ordered it, it's just been delivered so that was quick service. Not much in the little instruction book so assuming they'll be more info on the actual tablet. Just charging it up, the book says it takes about 4 hours to fully charge so when I've had a chance to play I'll come back with what it's like.

Got the tablet today and been playing with it, only to find its not compatible with Iplayer, any one else found this. Simon1966 did you say they were actually using the fact selling it was preinstalled with Iplayer as a plus? I didnt actually watch the demonstration and bought blind...bit foolish i guess.

What a waste of time if it is not compatible with BBC I player! I have emailed QVC on this, I was looking forward to this tsv, I am on waitlist for it. :confused: nearly everyone would want to watch this on a tablet.

I'm afraid you get what you pay for. I was very sceptical about this tablet. Buy cheap and you pay twice. Nothing touches the iPad really. Commiserations to those who bought this tablet.

Sent from my new Apple iPad 32GB WiFi White using Tapatalk

be interesting to know if anyone else who bought it can get iplayer to work and was it pre installed. It wasnt pre installed on mine so downloaded the app. But it wont start any tv programs running and says its not compatible with my 'phone'. it obviously sees the tablet as a phone. I even went to look to see if i had downloaded the wrong app, but there doesnt seem to be one specially for tablets...its going back if i cant get it working!

Try downloading the latest flash, go to google store and search for adobie flash app , might help

I have just had a reply from QVC re BBC I player, saying you can access it through the BBC website - did you try that?

Latest posts

Back