Presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’m really suffering from Lockdown hair. My last cut was November with no idea when the next will be and it’s in terrible condition and any shape has gone to pot. I usually get it cut every 4/5 weeks so already missed 2 cuts.

This time around I see less and less lockdown hair so have folk learned to sort themselves out or are they having sneaky appointments?
A friend's hairdresser works from home, and she got a call to come next week to get her cut and colour. On the quiet of course. It's six weeks since the hairdresser did it last.

I just get the clippers out and go for it.

A friend's hairdresser works from home, and she got a call to come next week to get her cut and colour. On the quiet of course. It's six weeks since the hairdresser did it last.

I just get the clippers out and go for it.
I assume your friend and her hairdresser don’t mind breaking the law then. This really annoys me. We all want to get our hair cut and coloured but we can’t. I hate my grey roots but just cover them up. I wonder what your friend’s family and friends will think when they see her next. Hopefully they will stick to the law though.😡

I must admit I have QVC on all day as background noise, I switch between the Main channel and Style depending on who is presenting. I don't watch the news anymore, I find it too depressing and frightening ...after tea I watch some pre-recorded films until bedtime.
Why don’t you watch a comedy or a quiz or maybe a drama? There’s so much choice nowadays.

Well I actually used to like watching QVC. I want to watch it and not have to watch a quiz etc. Unfortunately the poor standard of presenters, who are for me getting worse spoils my viewing experience. That’s not what the role of presenters should be. They mistakenly think they are celebrities when in fact they are salespeople. I want to watch selly telly not The —— ——— Show.

I’m really suffering from Lockdown hair. My last cut was November with no idea when the next will be and it’s in terrible condition and any shape has gone to pot. I usually get it cut every 4/5 weeks so already missed 2 cuts.

This time around I see less and less lockdown hair so have folk learned to sort themselves out or are they having sneaky appointments?
I couldn't bear the advancing snow-white trademark, so today I coloured my regrowth.
I think loads of people are going DIY this time.

How many times can that annoying woman from Korres
manage to say the word ‘menopause ‘ in a five minute presentation?
Is this the BPOTM product? The one which they’ve had to remove the “meno reverse” claim on the pot in order to sell it in this country.
So, she has to keep saying how good it is for menopausal skin, without actually making any claims that she can’t substantiate so she just keeps spouting the “M” word to try and brainwash us.

I used to nearly have it on in the background like radio, but for a few years I have not watched more than five minutes. Even shows I am interested in I can't watch for long.

I have Judge Judy on in the background, if furlough goes on much longer I'll be able to qualify as a judge!
I'm a bit late to the party with JJ, but its practically my "go to" programme of the moment.
Though, have to restrain the dog from attacking the telly when one of the parties brings a dog into the courtroom.
Which is the reason I will leave Q on when going from room to room doing housework etc. I can relax knowing there is not likely to be any canine interruption....

I watched 'an Audience with Jimmy Tarbuck' a few weeks ago.
It did my heart good, it was the best laugh I have had in ages.
The sad thing was quite a few in the audience are no longer with us.
It was all good clean fun...I did save it on sky+. I do not watch QVC all
day... it is just white noise. lol

I already am! She is my hero. “Don’t piss on my leg and tell me it’s raining”. That is what I want to shout at Q every time I see it.
I want to shout ''Beauty fades but dumb is forever'' when I see the woeful efforts of the young pretty stylists and BA's, and ''That's a load of who shot John?'' about practically every word that comes out of every presenters mouth!

And if it was a male all hell would have broken out. It really doesn’t do equality any favours.

Spot on. I despair when I see the way some women behave, especially in the company of men. Their insecurity and neediness are depressing in this day and age.

Chuntley is very lucky that she has a good job and has no need to rely on a man to live comfortably yet she always has this pleading/sickly sweet/'sexy miss' persona on screen. She annoys the cr*p out of me when she does the flirty/smut thing.

Latest posts

Back