Alison Young and Skin Generally

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I watched QVC live for the first time in years yesterday and AY was presenting Estee Lauder. I have to say she looked impressively good compared to the last time I saw her on an online demo clip., and more like her former self.

It’s been a good while since she wore her wedding and engagement rings - it’s been kept very quiet.

I would have to say that given the house AY has and the grounds I bet she had to buy his share out by quite a sizeable amount.

She mentioned a few weeks back that she was stressed out with work, on the phone doing online meetings and her Dad was had popped round to see her - it was a Neom show - but not a single thing about husband!

I just think that maybe she does not want it to be discussed and it’s her private business.

She owned the property, horses etc. before they married so provided they had a pre-nup, it will have been anything they amassed during the marriage that she'd have had to split with him. I agree it's a private matter however, she ran a whole series of In The Salon With Alison, which focussed on the products and routines she was using in the run up to her wedding. Then he was the special guest at the end of her bridal shower (a two-hour beauty show no less!). They played clips from her wedding video on a loop, on Christmas Day of whatever year it was (that was when they used to cease trading on 25/12) and she talked about him using her products for years after. Therefore, it's a bit of a double standard not to even mention it. That said, I don't recall her talking about the passing of her mother, but then I haven't watched live shows in years.

She owned the property, horses etc. before they married so provided they had a pre-nup, it will have been anything they amassed during the marriage that she'd have had to split with him. I agree it's a private matter however, she ran a whole series of In The Salon With Alison, which focussed on the products and routines she was using in the run up to her wedding. Then he was the special guest at the end of her bridal shower (a two-hour beauty show no less!). They played clips from her wedding video on a loop, on Christmas Day of whatever year it was (that was when they used to cease trading on 25/12) and she talked about him using her products for years after. Therefore, it's a bit of a double standard not to even mention it. That said, I don't recall her talking about the passing of her mother, but then I haven't watched live shows in years.
Lulu was always gushing about him when she was on.

The starting point at divorce is 50/50 on assets - it could be that she partly owns that farm with her parents. So, that could alter things radically and take his share down to 25%. He has not been a footballer for a long time and I think he has/had a chauffeuring business.

She may well still have had to buy him out to some extent. I think AY makes a good money on the side from promoting other companies as a separate income stream. She is not scraping the barrel in terms of finances!

He never played for any of the big league clubs, and I don't recall him having any major sponsorship deals so AY was probably the higher earner. Nevertheless, she'll have had a good lawyer. The validity of pre-nups aside, I read that when Paul McCartney and Madonna divorced their respective partners, they used the same lawyer who had the settlements restricted to wealth accrued during the period of the marriage.

The starting point at divorce is 50/50 on assets - it could be that she partly owns that farm with her parents. So, that could alter things radically and take his share down to 25%. He has not been a footballer for a long time and I think he has/had a chauffeuring business.

She may well still have had to buy him out to some extent. I think AY makes a good money on the side from promoting other companies as a separate income stream. She is not scraping the barrel in terms of finances!
Divorce is never a walk in the park but is less complex when there are no children involved. She never mentions children, so I don't think she has any.

I know she doesn't have children but does AY have any siblings? I vaguely recall her mentioning a brother back in the day, when she was peddling sunscreen but I could be misremebering.

Latest posts

Back