Presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh dear, well to balance it out I left a comment asking why presenters have to try products when what they experience will have no relevance to the customer, and in fact it would be better if they had zero experience because they would then ask the BA useful questions to help the viewers make a considered judgement.

Bet that doesn't get approved :LOL:
It’s on there now Susie but needless to say you haven’t got a kissy kiss kiss.

Just watching Catherine again on gardening (why do I do it?). She's doing this coy "I'm so ditzy and useless at things like gardening" and "even someone like me could do it". I thought she'd just recently built a ****** house and expertly cut her hair into a precision bob. Not that stupid then? Irritating woman. I'm only watching because I like Mark Lane and I'm putting off taking the dog out as it's too cold.

CC

Just watching Catherine again on gardening (why do I do it?). She's doing this coy "I'm so ditzy and useless at things like gardening" and "even someone like me could do it". I thought she'd just recently built a ****** house and expertly cut her hair into a precision bob. Not that stupid then? Irritating woman. I'm only watching because I like Mark Lane and I'm putting off taking the dog out as it's too cold.

CC
Mark Lane is a breath of fresh air

Q on in the background I’m catching up on the forum Mr L reading the news whilst having a coffee.

Out of the blue he announced “good job that girl knows what she is talking about because that other binlid is making a total mess of that introduction”. Apart from JR and Del Boy he doesnt know the woman but needless to say it was E Nairn!

Just turned over to see Gok looking a sight and then noticed Alex Kramer. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. What on EARTH is she wearing! Those boots and that plastic skirt. I think it's a street corner she should be standing on, not a studio set.

However, I may well be an old fuddy duddy and it may be "the fashion".

In reference to LATI's post above, I cannot watch Eilidh she is an awful presenter.

CC

Just turned over to see Gok looking a sight and then noticed Alex Kramer. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. What on EARTH is she wearing! Those boots and that plastic skirt. I think it's a street corner she should be standing on, not a studio set.

However, I may well be an old fuddy duddy and it may be "the fashion".

In reference to LATI's post above, I cannot watch Eilidh she is an awful presenter.

CC
You're neither old nor a fuddy duddy, she looks a sight. As for a street corner, they'd have to be really desperate...

I’d watch more QVC (or have it on in the background) if they started airing more interesting and varied products. I’m getting very bored with the Dyson products which seem to be on nearly every day and I don’t enjoy beauty shows when they’re about how to put creams on or how to clean your skin because I know how to do that. The list of the shows in which I have no interest is getting longer and longer because QVC seems to focus on the same ones, rather than providing some variety (in my opinion.)
I Agree. The same products over and over again! Dr.Max has been on more times than Miss Franks😲

Latest posts

Back